Part Fifteen

Kellins Pov.

After I told Kellin about us being late. I rush to get ready. I hear a knock on the door and I go and open it without a shirt. I see Bailey and pull her inside. I go put a blue shirt on.

Kellin-Tomorrow We are stopping to see Vic and his band...so could you see if you will be able to stay tonight.

Bailey-Yes I can.

She pulls her phone out and texts Ashley. I fix my hair. I sit down and she sits beside me. We hear her phone ding. She looks at it

Bailey-I can stay tonight.

Kellin-Yay!

Gabe-Hey we should start to get over there I mean we do play first.

I stand up and bailey gets on my back and then we head over to meet Black Veil Brides. When we get there we find out we are the first to be here. So we do a sound check. Bailey comes and takes my jacket and puts it on

Kellin-Somebody is cold

Bailey-Yes I am

I smile and hug her she texts Ashley to bring her hoodie for her. She smiles and leans against me. I kiss her.

After a few minuets they arrive and Ashley gives her hoodie to her. She gives my jacket back and puts her hoodie on.

Manger-Five minuets Sleeping with sirens.

We get ready to go on and Bailey does to since she sings roger rabbit with me. We get ready and before we go bailey falls over and passes out.

Kellin-Bailey!

Ashley runs up and picks her up. We have no choice but to go onto the stage I tell everyone that came.

Kellin-Bailey is unable perform tonight.

Baileys Pov

From the time I got to Kellins bus I was feeling dizzy and not to well. I know I started eating less. Maybe that's it and I have not eaten anything today or yesterday. As I stand there about to walk out I fall over. I hear kellin scream my name. I can't answer it's weird. Then everything turns to black.