Part Eight

Bailey Pov

The next morning I was the first to wake up.I grabbed the sleeping with sirens shirt I got yesterday and a pair of black ripped jeans I run into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I run out after brushing my blonde curls out.I go over to Ashley's bunk and go through his bag until I find his hair straightener.I run quietly into the bathroom and straighten my hair.I notice black hair dye probably Andy's.I get it and dye pieces of my hair black not all of it I think Ashley would kill me if I did.I look at my hair after I got it out and dried then straightened again. I smile and go out of the bathroom and put the hair straightener back.I put my black combat boots on and then walk out and get apple juice. I hear someone walk into the room.

CC-Bay what happened to your hair?

Bay is something he calls me for some reason

Bailey-Oh I just changed it a little...I like the blonde and black

CC-I like it to it looks good on you...what would Ashley say

Bailey-I don't know

Someone walks into the room I can not see who everyone is taller than and cc is standing In front of me.

Ash-What would I say about what?

Bailey-Oh nothing

Ash-cc can you please move so I can see

CC moves to the side and I move with him

Ash-Bailey stay still when he moves

I sigh and cc moves again.

Ash-What happened to her hair

Bailey-I did it myself

Ash-What the....why would you do that to your blonde hair?

Bailey-I like it...that's why I did it

Ash-I am going to get blonde hair dye and we will fix it later

Bailey-No...It's staying like this

Ash-No it's not Bailey

Bailey-Your not my real dad...I can do whatever I want

He stands there looking at me hurt.I can't believe I said that to him.

Ash-You should be glad I saved you from him and then adopted you! I could have left you there with him and you could have died!Maybe I should have did that! Maybe you should have stayed with him! Not like I wanted you here anyways!

He was about to say something else but I started crying and ran off the bus and down the road not sure where I was going.I hear CC behind me.

CC-Please stop Bailey!

-------

I know it's short but at least it's a update sorry it took so long more to come soon thanks for reading. I will have another update tomorrow.