The man who saved her

I run down the stairs from my dad who is after me trying to hurt me.Its a normal thing for him to do this,but now he wants to kill me. I run outside in the rain. Running for my life I can hear him behind me. Yelling for me to stop running and come back. I don't stop I keep running.

I have been running for a long time now and my dad stopped following me. I have no idea where I'm at. As i am running I run into someone. I stumble back almost falling,but the person catches me before I do. When he or she grabs me my instant reaction is to yell and scream for my dad not to hit me. The person let's go and I fall to the ground backing up to a brick wall. The person comes closer.

???-hey calm down I'm not your dad I'm not going to hurt you.

I stop yelling and look at him

???-shh...tell me your name.

Bailey-I-I am Bailey

???-I'm Ashley,come with me you will be safe.

I stay on the cold wet ground.

Ashley-I'm not going to hurt you,but your not going back to your dad. Not after what you was yelling

He holds his hand out to me and I slowly take his hand

Ashley-okay let's go to my house.

Bailey - o-okay

Ashley-then also get some new clothes those are to wet now.

He takes me to his home and gives me a T-shirt and a pair of his shorts to wear. He dries my clothes. He said we would get more for me tomorrow. Right now I'm standing in the family room. He walks in the room and tells me to sit down. I listen to him.

Ashley-Bailey,tell me what's going on with you and your dad

I take a deep breath.

Bailey-well it all began when-

---------------------

So this is what I have so far I'm not sure if anyone will like it but it's my first story and I just wanted to give it a shot at writing this if you like please tells me and I will update.