➷|10|➷

~Edited~

Calum's POV

"Puppy."

"Puppyyyyy!"

"Puppyy Thomas Hood!"

I groan pulling my head up off a pillow meeting faces with Blair. "BlairBear why are you up so early?" I say looking at the alarm clock. It read; 6:45.

"We have a appointment to check up on the baby today and a Ultrasound to check up on the baby. I think- depending on how far along I am- we may be able to get the genders!" She squeals. "I honestly think I'm at least two months in. I don't even know if that's possible." She laughs.

I rub her belly which was exposed and I felt a bump. A bigger one than normal. "Well, beings as we had sex about two months ago it wouldn't surprise me," I kiss her lightly. "But maybe we should try it again sometime soon." I wink.

She blushes and I giggle. "Ok BlairBear. Lets get ready."

"Ok."

I get dressed as Blair showers. I'm not going to lie. This outfit isn't rubbish like I thought it would be.

Blair walks out of the bathroom in a beautiful dress that displays her tiny baby bump perfectly

Not trying to be mean but her baby bump is way bigger than it should be only being two months

Not trying to be mean but her baby bump is way bigger than it should be only being two months. I mean is this baby abnormally big or is it just that she's a little bloated right now?

"Hey why don't we go shopping for Halloween later? I think there's a privet store we can go to?"

She nods. "Let's get get stuff then we have to go or we'll be late."

"Ok puppy ready? We have to be back here by 4:30 or else we can't get the bus to the airport to head to Paris." She smiles.

"I know. Let's go."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••