Melissa's P.O.V.

I had just finished telling Maddie and Kenzie that they were going to Abby's because me and the other moms were going to the bar. All of us moms made a deal that Kelly would drive their and Holly would drive back. Soon Maddie and Kenzie were ready and we left. We met the other moms and girls at Abby's they all said goodbye then they screamed "DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE!" We replied with "WE WON'T!" so we left and headed to the bar a little while later Kelly got a text from Abby and her and Abby were texting for a while now. Something must be wrong because Abby never texts this much. Just then we were getting to the traffic light when Kelly stopped short at the light. I heard who I think was Christi screaming Kelly's name. Till I heard sirens and everything went black. I knew something wasn't right. I just couldn't come across what it was. I soon woke up and was in this room with the other moms the only one missing was Kelly. A nurse walked in and asked if we had any questions. Christi was the only one to ask a question. I dreaded the question she was going to ask because I knew what she was going to ask " Where is Kelly." The nurse asked if she was talking about Kelly Hyland. Christi replied with yes I am. The nurse stared for a moment with this sad expression. Suddenly we knew something wasn't right. She then replied with " I'm sorry she died at the scene. " She came over to me to ask me how I was doing. I told her I was doing well. After she left the room everybody began looking at each other with sad eyes. I didn't know how to responsd. So I said OMG one of our friend, sister, family, and a disfunctional family member is gone. Holly and Jill looked sad but they didnt look good either. I realized that they were not only hooked up to IVs but they were also hooked up to heart rate moniters. Christi looked at me with a worried face and neither of us knew how to respond. We soon heard a beeping from not one machine but two. Then we saw a flat line going across both Jill and Holly's heart rate machine. I quickly pushed the button along with Christi. Soon the nurse and a doctor came into the room and said they were sorry for our loss. This is hard for me and Christi First Kelly now Jill and Holly. This is too much to handle all in ome day. We lost 3 members to our disfuntional family in one day. This is going to be so hard on the girls. I hope Brooke can handle it because she was so close to Kelly they had the best relationship.

A/N: HAY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOY THE TWO UPDATES TONIGHT ILL TRY AND UPDATE THE LAST TEXT OR MAYBE WHY TOMORROW. ENJOY!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼