Christi's P.O.V.

I had just informed Chloe that she would be going to Abby's along with the other girls because me and the other moms were going to the bar for a little bit. All the moms made a deal that Kelly was going to drive to the bar then Holly would drive back to Abby's. Soon Chloe was ready and we left to go to Abby's. We walked up to the front door we told Abby that we would be home soon.the girls said bye. Then girls and Abby shouted "DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE." We replied " WE WON'T." As we were getting close to the traffic lights a few blocks away when Kelly got a text message from Abby. Kelly said Abby needed her to call her. Kelly and Abby kept texting back and forth for a while. Kelly then stopped short at a red light car brakes were heard. I kept screaming Kelly's name til everything went black. I heard sirens coming and I knew something wasnt right. I felt someone picking me up but I just couldn't come across what was happening. Kelly was sitting in the drivers seat, Melissa in the front passangers seat, me, Holly, and Jill in the back. I soon woke up in a room with the other moms. The only one I didn't see was Kelly. I began to get worried. I soon realized I was hooked up to machines. A nurse soon came into the room. She asked me how I was. I told her I was good. She explained to me what happened. The nurse asked me if I had any questions. I told her the only question I had was where is my partner in crime Kelly. She asked me if I was talking about Kelly Hyland. I replied with yes I am. The nurse looked at me with a sad expression. Suddenly I knew something wasn't right. She told me I'm sorry but she died at the scene. At that moment my heart broke. I didn't know what to do. The nurse then left the room . Everybody was looking at each other with sad eyes. Melissa then said OMG our friend,sister, and one of our disfuntional family members were gone. Holly and Jill looked very sad and not well. I soon realized they were not only hooked up to IVs but also to heart rate machines. I looked at Melissa with a worried look. Melissa didnt't know how to respond. We soon heard a machine beeping and it wasn't one but two machines. We then saw a flat line going across both Jill and Hollys heart rate moniters. I quickly pushed the button along with Melissa. Soon the nurse and a doctor came in and said they were sorry for out loss. This is hard for me and Melissa first Kelly and now Jill and Holly. This is all too much to take in. We have just lost people in our disfunctional family all in one day. This is going to be hard on the girls. I hope Brooke can handle all of this because she was so close to Kelly closer then me and Chloe are.

A/N: HAY GUYS HERE'S CHRISTI'S POV I WILL BE POSTING MELISSA'S NEXT THE REST WILL COME AT A LATER TIME 🐼💗💓😜😛💛💙💜💚❤