CHAPTER 4- LA morning

**3 days later**
He's so beautiful, like Edward from twilight, the traces of sunlight made his skin shine as if he bathed in glitter everyday. He looked so different when he was asleep, as if he was a different person altogether.

We just sleep together. We're not in a relationship or anything too big for just my fourth day in LA. I just don't like being home because of Penelope so Noah and I decided we'd sleep together. I sneak into his room every night and sneak back out every morning. I'm a pro.

"Well good morning pro! I'm Noah!"

"What? You read minds now too along with snoring like a grizzly bear?"

"Hey! That's why you cuddle upto me at night so shut up dork!"

"Okay gotta go, I've to attend school you know?"

I got up from the bed, opened the window and started to climb down when the first bloody peg of the ladder broke and I went sliding down to the backyard. Noah came running and saw me tearing up and screaming for my now out of shape Butt.

There's no point of him coming down because he's laughing like a mad cat instead of helping me up. I give up after seeing that he's not gonna stop laughing for hours about my glorious fall. I get up and go to my house (can't call it a home now, can I?)

Brilliant. A locked door. A broken ladder. I have to go to school. How can my dad be so irresponsible! Wait. Of course it's my fault I'm the one sleeping at Noah's every night!

Then, i start considering the worst of all ideas. Go to Noah's place. Freshen up at Noah's place. Wear Noah's clothes. Borrow a notebook. Go to school looking like a tomboy. For dessert, listen to 'new girl's a douchebag' for the rest of my school life. Nice 'new start' Cara!

I call Noah and ask him if he's okay with my plan, he has to be I don't give him a choice. I step into a bathroom looking like a frustrated woman, step out looking like Noah's younger brother.

We go to school together everyday cause well, we're the new bestfriends. We reach school and the moment I get out of the car, it's a nightmare... one of the most good looking guys in high school with a street side drug dealer, that's what him and I looked like.

NOAH'S POV—
She gave me one last look before walking into her class.
"Catcha lader Noah!!"
"It's so cute the way you say that!!" I almost scream-laugh-talk at the same time.

"Bye Carolina, lunch at 1 don't forget!" I walk into my math class after dropping her at biology. She's so adorable. In the last few days I've learned so much about her, she loves blue, she loves listening to music she can do it all day, I can't it annoys me after a while. She loves to dance (she can't dance), she can binge watch all day long, she hates to brush her teeth, she's really smart I have to admit. She doesn't look that smart you know? She looks like a beautiful brainless girl if I be very blunt with my explaining. But she's really smart!
"Page 67 everyone." And there goes my thought process, down the math lane. I hate math. One thing common between me and Cara.

**LUNCH BREAK**
Dylan, Tristan, Kol and I were waiting at our lunch spot, the terrace of our school building, it was like a small plant sanctuary, just like it was in the movie that Carol and I were watching the other day, umm high school musical? This was our place to chill, open air, at the top so no one gets to know we're smoking up, and of course, quite.

We were smoking our usual stash when I realised I told Carolina meet me at 1, looked down, saw the time, 1:10. She hates it when I'm late!

"God I better get going!" I said while packing my stuff and running towards the stairs.

"Where are you off to now?" Yelled Tristan.

"Carolina who else do you think he'll leave his stash for!" Answered Dylan.