♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger

Start from the beginning

"I suppose this feeling would be the same as moving from one country to another." This was the closest example he could make use of. "Even so, I believe you will do just fine in our world." 

"You think so?" 

"Of course!" Midoriya held her hand a little tighter, "That's why, please don't believe nothing could change for you." His whole world was able to change. That's why he's not allowing her to feel nothing will change for the better. 

Yuuki smiled and she at her other hand that was on her lap. "I'll think about it, Deku." Yuuki rubbed her eyes.

"Are you crying?" 

"No, it's raining." 

Midoriya knew she was lying. But it's an okay lie. "The weather isn't so great, huh?" If he could get her to come back to their world and start anew, that will be great.

After eating a good meal, the other members of Class 1-A came to visit her and see how she was doing. Recovery Girl did tell them to give her time to rest on her own, but they just had to come and see her. 

"It's crazy! Your hair suddenly got so long! Everything on you was pure white!" Mina said to her, "Are you really okay?" 

"Yeah. I really am okay."

"You uh...don't have anything against me, right?" Sero asked, still remembering the way she looked at him as if to say he was next in line to die from her killing bite. 

"I really don't remember, sorry about that." Yuuki apologized to Sero, "I really don't have a reason to kill you." 

"Thank god! I didn't know what to do if you decided to come to me for the kill!" Sero's words made everyone laugh. 

"I was so worried about you, Yuuki-san. Everyone was telling me about your transformation and I still can't believe it. Because she had fainted for the whole duration, Yaoyorozu was unable to see Yuuki's transformation to he Lone Wolf. She had only heard from what everyone else was saying. "You can't control it, you need to be extra careful before going to that transformation." 

"Yes, yes." She then remembered something. "Where's Jirou?!" 

"Yeah?" Jirou heard her name being called. She looked good and well. 

Yuuki smiled at her in relief. She's so glad she was fine. "Is your...is your back okay?" 

Jirou smiled and she pat her head. "Yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to make you so angry that you transformed. My back is okay, Recovery Girl said there's no scarring, she did well." She blushed a little, "And thank you for sticking up for me, Yuuki. I can't believe you fought that doctor all on your own."

Yuuki wagged her tail upon being petted on the head. 

"Woah! It's soft!" Jirou found her very adorable again! 

Just as she thought, she liked being with people around the same age as herself.

"And I hate to say this, but Kaminari was the one who made you snap out of it." 

"I do remember that part. Where is he?" 

Kaminari was a little embarrassed but he came over to her anyway. He had a honey flavored candy in his hold. "This time, I can welcome you back to us properly." 

Yuuki smiled and she took the candy from him. "Thank you~." 

At some point, Yaoyorozu told the boys to leave the girls alone because they were all going to have a bath. It was a girls only time and she'd appreciate it if no one came to disturb them.