Helping out a friend

Start from the beginning

Her next victim is a soldier who is holding Rip at gunpoint. She runs and attacks him from his side.

They both hit the cement ground hard but Erin is unaffected as she swipes at his chest breaking the skin. She slashes at him again and decides that's enough. Erin runs off, back into the fight as somebody yells "There's too many of them."

Suddenly Erin finds herself surrounded by three guards, guns aimed and ready to fire.

She growls with her head low and her legs bent, ready to attack. "You filthy animal." One of them says, making her growl louder. "You deserve to die." Another one to her left says.

A shot of blue ice comes and takes out the one on her left and a shot of red fire takes out the one infront of her. In one swift motion Erin turns to the last one on her right and attacks him.

She bites his arm forcing him to drop the gun. He then punches her side causing Erin to let go of him and land on the floor.

A blast of ice kills the man before Erin can do anymore damage.

Erin lays on her side on the cold cement floor and shifts back into her human form.

She sits up and lightly puts her shirt above her stomach, already noting the purple and blue brusie forming over it.

With the help of Leonard, Erin is pulled to her feet and almost immediatly embraced in a hug by Sara.

Erin hugs her back and closes her eyes to avoid the sight of the mauled soldier just a few feet away from her.

"These are Slade Wildon's men." Sara says as she pulls away.

Erin does a spin around, avoiding the bodies on the ground, "Where's Connor?" She asks, noticing the missing member. "He's been taken." Sara adds.

"Oh ya, the guy with the half face and the body armour has a real mad-on for the kid in the hoodie." Mick says, him and Snart then go off to talk on their own.

The two girls then turn to Rip as he looks like he has something to say. "Rip, we know what you're going to say." Sara sasses.

"We have to save him." Erin reminds.

The group begins to walk towards the exit. "You're forgetting this future is only a potential timeline." Rip explains.

"Yeah one where Wilson kills Connor." Erin argues.

"Wilson's not going to kill Connor, because once you've returned to 2016, there won't be a Wilson or a Connor, at least not as we know them both right now." He explains, not swaying the girls' decisions.

Snart comes back, with an unconcious Mick slung over his shoulder.

"What happened to him?" Rip asks with confusion lacing his voice.

"Difference of opinion." The criminal explains.

Their captain only nods his head in reconition and the group heads back to the Waverider with multiple protests from both girls.

The walk back was uninturupted by any gangs or soldiers. Just the sound of feet dragging against gravel filled the air.

They board the ship, and walk into the main bridge.