Chapter 6

"ALEX?! YOU KISSED JEAN?!?!" Eren yelled.

"I didn't kiss Jean, he kissed me. It was Spin-the-Bottle and I wasn't even participating. I just happened to be walking by when it landed on an empty spot across from me and Jean." I droned, tired of repeating the same excuse over and over.

So many people are talking about it and it irked me. I was never one to tolerate gossip, especially if it was about me.

Eren, Mikasa, and Armin hadn't questioned me when this morning I talked to them verbally. I couldn't tell them about the guy I hit, the one who made my speech come back. I couldn't stop thinking about him, his blue eyes and his beautiful face.

"BUT STILL?!" Eren screeched.

"Eren, calm down." Mikasa patted Eren's back.

"I know man, it was just a kiss." Armin said.

"YEAH! AND NEXT TIME IT'S GOING TO BE A COUPLE OF KIDS!!" Eren yelled.

After a moment he giggled. It was a giggle that made him sound like a gossiping schoolgirl. He covered his mouth with his hands and Mikasa and Armin and I looked at him with concern. Soon he was doubling over with laughter, and this was quite peculiar because Eren was known to hold very long grudges.

"Alex..don't tell me..," He wiped a tear from under his eye. "That was your first kiss."

Mikasa gasped and Armin joined Eren in laughing when my face reddened and I nodded.

It was a disgusting realization to take in. "My first kiss was with a drunken Jean Kirschstein and I immediately regretted it and tried to burn my lips off afterwards." I laughed. The mood around our group had gotten presumably happier once I started talking again. I had never noticed how much my friends were worried about me until I started talking again and their laughs felt enlightened.

"Yo Alex!" I felt a plate slid besides me. An arm wrapped around my shoulder and I felt a face come close to mine.

"How did it feel to have Jean's lips on yours?" The person asked.

I flushed as the arm wrapped around my shoulders attached hand caressed my cheek. I felt the person breath on my neck and a face came into my view. I recognized the person as Ymir, the freckles dotting her tan face making it awfully obvious.

"It must have felt awfully good..." Ymir stretched out the word and it made me turn even more crimson.

"U-Um.." I stammered, uncomfortable with the lack of personal space.

"Ymir stop it!" I looked up to see a small, petite blonde girl with blue eyes putting her hands on her hips. Her face was red and it looked like she was going to exploded out of anger. I guess I shouldn't be saying anything, I probably looked like a tomato.

"I'm just having fun Christa, don't get your panties in a twist!" Ymir unhooked herself from me with a grunt and wrapped her arms around Christa.

"That's not my name Ymir!" Christa pouted.

"Yeha, I know. Historia, right? Don't worry, I'm only yours." She placed her face in the crook of Historia's/Christa's (?) neck. She breathed a few words into Historia/Christa's neck that sounded like, "We all know I'm not straight anyways, babe." and they walked away, their fingers interlocked

"Alex, don't act like you've never seen lesbians before." Eren laughed.

I flushed and Armin smirked. "Shiganshina's only lesbians, you mean." Mikasa reached across he table and smacked Armin's arm as he laughed.

"Ymir is rude and doesn't know what personal space is, but otherwise she's pretty okay." Mikasa told me.

"I felt strange, having a girl wrap her arms around me." I admitted.