New world

(Pic above is Thea when she was 12 years old)

'Why?' that's my number one question. Why did they do it, why did they kill my family?

Anyway my name's Thea, Thea Rosalie Nightshade. I don't have a family, they were killed by circle members when I was 8, I'm 12 now.

Luckily I've managed. Living alone for four years. I'm half angel, half witch, the witch part is a secret.

My thoughts were interrupted once I saw a woman, maybe in her mid Thirty's. I backed away in fear, until I saw her eyes.

Full of kindness, but worry at the same time.

MARYSE POV.

I saw a girl, maybe around Isabelle's age. She got startled when she saw me and backed away. She was no mundane. She could see me.

"Hi." I said, crouching down to her level,"I'm Maryse... May I sit with you.?" She just nodded.

"I'm Thea." the girl said in a small voice.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl." I said and she smiled.

"Are you okay?" I asked, but she stayed silent."You can trust me."

"Really?" I just nodded

"Family was killed when I was 8, I'm 12 now... I have nowhere to go." She said.

"It's Ok, Sweetheart, I'm going to help you." I said, standing up.

"Ok." She replied sweetly.

"Come with me and I'll take you somewhere safe," I said, hold my hand out, she grabbed it and I took her to the institute.

(Skip to the institute)

THEA'S POV.

We got to an old church. As we walked inside, my eyes widened in amazement.

"You like it?" Maryse asked. I nodded.

Maryse called some people over." Izzy, Jace, Alec come here."

I then saw a girl with beautiful brown hair and two boys, one with blonde hair and one with raven hair.

"Thea, this is Isabelle, Jace and Alec." Maryse said, pointing to them.

"Hi." They said. I just waved.

We ended up talking for a while before Izzy and Jace left with Maryse, leaving me with Alec.

"So you have been alone for the past 4 years?" He asked.

"Yeah."I said, looking down to the floor.

"Well you have me- I mean us." He said, blushing.

I just laughed.

We ended up looking at each other for a while, before he pulled me into a warm hug.

His arms were around my shoulders and mine were around his waist, because he was really tall.

I buried my head into his chest, his in my soft hair. For some reason I felt safe in his arms.

"You're very tall." I said.

His chest vibrated as he laughed.

Maybe this is the beginning of my new new world.

ALEC'S POV.

While I held Thea in my arms I thought to myself.

I'll keep you safe.