Stop Acting Jealous

Charlie's P.O.V
I was trying to talk to Leo, but he was too busy talking to some fan named Sheri. How could he talk to her instead of me! I can't believe him right now! Anyway, we got into an argument and he stormed into another room to talk to Sheri. At first they were texting and I was dying to know what they were saying, but then they starting talking over the phone. I knew it was wrong but I listened in on their conversation. They were asking lots of questions, and some of the things he told her, I didn't even know! After a while they hung up and went to bed. The whole thing just made me so mad. Leo picking her over me! And he doesn't even know her! At that point I knew I had to get out of there. I threw on some clothes and headed out of the parked bus. I started walking, then I realized I had nowhere else to go so I just sat on the side of the road. After about 5 minutes, I got cold and went back to the tour bus. When I got back Leo was eating popcorn and watching Netflix on his computer. I came and sat next him, but he ignored me. He was watching stranger things, which I've been trying to get him to watch for months now. " I thought you would never watch this?" I said mockingly.        " Sheri said it was good so I thought I'd give it a try" I tried not to overreact when he said it, but I couldn't help but think that they were closer than us. But that's a thought for another time, right now I just want to watch stranger things.