✒First Task ❤

Read slowly for better experience ;)

Stab him? Seriously? What does he mean?

"Come outside, Kaoru" The ninja gestures me to follow him out to the field.

"What's the meaning of this?" I ask.

"Alright, starting today, I'm training you"

"Haaaaaahh???? T-Train me? Why?"

"What? You wished to kill me, didn't you? In order to do that, you have to get stronger"

I stand there in silence.

"Not belittling ya, but in that state of yours, you can't even lay a hand on me" He smirks beneath the mask.

I sigh. It's true... I'm no match for him now. But I might be able to beat him someday. I grip the silver kunai in my palm tightly. "Sure, train me, sensei"

"Good. Now, your first task: Stab me with that kunai I gave you-"

He doesn't get to finish his sentence. I dash full speed towards him and stab his chest... Missed.

"Waoh, I didn't tell you to start yet"

"Who cares?!" I smile maniacally and go for it again. He dodge quickly.

Damn...

He keeps on dodging my attacks. I can't touch him at all... Just like he said.

"Try to predict your enemy's moves, Kaoru. Fighting like that isn't gonna get you anywhere"

Predict... His moves? But that guy's unpredictable!

I run behind him and try to stab him from behind. He ducks down and trips my legs.

"Ah!" I fall to the ground.

"In a situation like this, don't let your guard down. When you're preparing to attack someone, make sure to take caution at all times"

"Okay, sensei... " I get up on my feet and continue my task.

"You're too slow, Kaoru. Speed up a bit!" He yells.

"You kidding?! I'm the best runner in school!"

"Hehe, best runner, eh?" He laughs with sarcasm.

"Do not underestimate me!" I throw the kunai at him from afar. It hits the tree instead.

"You're bad at aiming, too? Seems like there's gonna be lots of work for me"

I pull out the kunai from the tree and glare at him. "You think I'm weak? Well I'll prove you wrong" I growl under my breath.

I may not be able to beat him in combat skills... But I have tricks up my sleeve.

"Just watch, sensei! I'll stab you!" I ran to him once again, getting my kunai ready. He dodges to the left, just as expected. I quickly follow his moves.

And that's when we see him fall to the ground. Wasting no time, I step on his right arm and stab him. He eyes go wide for a sec and blocks with his left wrist. That doesn't help, though.

"Shit... " He courses as the blood comes dripping out.

"What's the matter? Wishing your left wrist right now was the right one?" I smirk.

"You noticed?"

"You're left-handed. Of course you use it for carrying weapons. Which must means... Your right wrist is gurenteed for blocking. Smart move?" I grin.