ship into the storm
No surrender, no retreat
I will tear down every wall
Just to keep you warm
Just to bring you home

As Alex is singing, she takes notice that Kara is beginning to calm down, so she continues to sing.

I will burn this city down for a diamond in
the dusk
I will keep you safe and sound when
there's no one left to trust

Will you take my hand?

Alex holds out her hand for her sister to take

We can make our stand

Kara takes the comforting hand that is offered to her. Alex gives her a small smile even though the blonde can't see her. Alex begins to slowly rock them.

If your world falls apart
I'd start a riot
If the night falls in your heart
I'd light the fire

In the dark, when you sound the alarm

We'll find each other's arms

For your love, all you are

I'd start a riot

Alex was going to continue, but she stops when Kara starts to lift her head. She looks at her sister with worry. "What's wrong? Did I make it worse? Ahh shit, I thought that was gonna work." Alex whispers the last part to herself.

Kara shakes her head and slowly removes her hands from her ears, "It stopped." Kara quickly stands up. "It stopped! I can't hear all the noises anymore! AHHHAHAHAHA!" She shouts as she jumps around.

"Oh thank God." She sighs and pulls the younger girl into a hug.

Kara pulls away and looks at Alex suspiciously, "Why did you say it like that?" The blue-eyed girl asks raising her eyebrows.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" Kara mocks

"Hmm?" Alex says with a slight smirk

"Alex!" Kara says frustratedly

Seeing her sister becoming irritated, Alex couldn't hold in her laughter. "I'm just messing with you, Kar."

The blonde rolls her eyes and tries to playfully push Alex, but instead, she winds up pushing her with a newfound strength that sends Alex flying backward.

"Omg, Alex!" Kara rushes over to Alex, who is laying on the ground groaning. Once she reaches her, she helps her up.

"Ahh, shit." The brunette says as she's slowly standing up. "What the hell was that, Kara?" Kara looks down at her hands.

"The last time I checked you weren't freakishly strong, or at all for that matter." She says dusting herself off.

"Hey, that box was heavier than it seemed." She responds while pushing up her glasses.

Alex slowly nods her head, "Okay, one suuuure. Two there's definitely something going on with you."

"Mhm, yeah." Kara looks at Alex with a slight smirk creeping its way onto her face.

"No, no, no. This is nothing to smile about. You literally just launched me backward with your bare hands! You could barely lift a box a couple of days ago!"

"I'm sorry, all I tried to do was lightly push you, but my body had other plans for you." She says with a small awkward smile.

"Ya think."