The movies. Of course.

Louis loves the movies, and the majority of dates he plans end with us going there. We've seen everything from romantic comedies to action movies to mysteries. Today, we're seeing a Western movie.

"I know you'll like this," Louis says, squeezing my hand as we take our seats in the theatre. It's nearly empty aside from another couple that's a half dozen rows away.

It seems a bit odd. But what else could you expect on a Tuesday night?

The movie opens with Chris Pratt in a cowboy costume, and I smile at Louis, thankful he remembered my favorite actor.

"He's so daddy," I whisper to Louis, snuggling into his shoulder as I lean against my chair.

"You know who else is daddy?" Louis whispers.

I bite my lip. "You."

"No, You," louis replies, kissing my neck.

Why did he have to do that...? We're about 3 minutes into the movie and now I'm fully hard. And Chris Pratt hadn't even taken off his shirt yet.

"Harold," Louis breathes. "Can I do something for You?"

I nod, watching in excitement as Louis makes his way down to the floor. There's no fucking way.... I'm about to get movie head!

It's not totally out of the blue. I gave Louis a blow job the last time we went to the movies over the summer to see Neighbors 2, and ever since, he's been dying to repay me.

"Fuck," I whisper, as Louis grips his lips around my shaft. His tongue slides up and down and then lands on the tip, causing me to squirm as he suckles the sensitive ends of the rim.

"Ahhh!" A moan escapes my lips and Louis squeezes my hand, trying to get me to stop.

I look up and notice that Chris Pratt has now joined up with an equally hot actor and I sink my teeth into my lower lip to stifle my moans.

Louis continues sucking me off, going deeper with each stroke until I can physically feel the back of his throat. I wonder if I'm hurting him, but I know from experience it's not painful - you just don't want to hit your gag reflex.

When Louis licks my tip again, I grip the arm rests of my seat and tilt my head back, allowing myself to drip into his mouth.

I'm not worried about making a mess. Louis always swallows.

"How was that, birthday boy?" Louis says, joining me back in his seat and offering me a toothy grin.

"Fucking amazing," I breathe, kissing him full on. I don't care about the dick taste.

"We're Even now, yeah?" louis says with a giggle.

"Yeah.... unlesss i do it again," I say with a smirk. Without saying anything I lower myself to my knees.

It's my birthday, but Louis deserves some fun too.

Louis' POV

"Harry you look adorable!" I gush, jogging over to him.

It's Halloween and Harry and I are currently sitting in my flat, trying to assemble our costumes for the night.

We decided to go with a couples costume, following the theme of cartoon characters since we both watched way too many of those growing up as kids.

At the end of the day, we decided on Cosmo and Wanda from the Fairly Odd parents. I didn't mind being either one, but Harry was adamant on being Wanda - he said he had longer hair and already owned a yellow shirt - so I went with Cosmo.