Wedding...

Darlings POV...
It was perfect... friends and family are there. My father gave me away and at the sight of him at the alter, it was wonderful.
I wore I white sweetheart dress with sparkles. With my hair up, I smiled brightly as the organ began. He wore a tux, blonde hair slicked back, shaved and smelt of my favourite cologne.
The day he proposed was nerve wrecking, but perfect.
I'd broken a cup as he got down on one knee New Year's Day at Kieths.
I loved him then and love him now.

Emeralds POV...
She looked amazing and with her father at her side I felt nervous. After he handed her over I was content again. Hand in hand we faced each other at the alter. Our friends taking photos and videos. She smiled and I returned it. The priest said the vows and asked for the rings that a neatly sharpened Keith handed over, my best man.
I slipped the ring over her finger and she did the same hers was silver with a diamond in the centre, mine a gold band. I picked them out, she still smiled.
"Do you take Darling dear, to be your wife to have and to cherish to hold and to dear forever and always?"
"I do," I said, remembering all our times together and the laughs. When we went to the movies, got our first new apartment, everything. It was magical. I heard her say, "I do". Snapping me out of my day dream.
"You May seal the marriage with a kiss".
I leaned forward as did she, kissing her on the lips I dipped her back earning a few laughs and a grin from her. Smiling wide I scooped her up and carried her to the doors, everyone following, setting her down by the car that had pop cans on the back and a 'just married' banner she threw the bouquet of pink roses and daisies.
She was truly happy.
So was I.
Getting into the car we drove off and found the hotel we rented. Curtesy of her father. Don't get me wrong our house was nice but this was well worth it.
She smiled the whole drive and through the elevator. Though I couldn't wait to get her out of that dress. There was an after party at eight, but it was only six-thirty we had time.
Getting to the room and opening the door it seemed she couldn't wait either.
"Oh Darling" I moaned as we kissed after closing the door, she was shorter and I was taller by a nearly a foot.
Banging into walls she worked on my tie and coat as I undid her dress.
It fell to the floor revealing a white laced bra, laced panties and a black and white guarder. Sitting her down I finished undressing myself to my boxers which were black like my suite.
Moving to her I kissed her lips, she kissed back.
Let's just say, we had fun at the after party too and returned to the hotel. Darling was pleased and so was I.