6 months later...

Third POV;
No copy right, (favourite show, Game of Thrones) spoilers...

-Darling...

He hadn't returned her calls, texts or messages. They saw each other once, on a nice night; outside of his work place a couple months ago,
She was saddened, since the I love you and the little get away, things have been off.
She sighed sipping her coffee when her phone went off.
"Hey" - Emerald.
She smiled and typed back, "Hey".
"Nothing much, wanna chill?" - Emerald.
"Sure", was all she said before she got up and got ready, brushing her teeth doing the dishes and vacuuming. He was on, time and took his boots off like he usually did.
She smiled and admired him from a distance. "How are you doing", he asked snapping her out of her trance.
"Good, would you like some coffee?"
"Yes, please".
She smiled and poured him a cup, adding a sugar and French vanilla creamer. Passing the cup to him he sat on the edge of her bed that was moved to the kitchen, "you changed the place".
"A little, does it look okay?"
"Yeah, just different". He smiled some and sipped his cup of joe.
"You've been distant lately".
"Work and rents acting up. Sorry".
"It's okay," she smiled sipping he own cup.
Once they finished, she poured more as he brought out a baggie, "thought you'd like some after you helped me out".
"Umm sure, " she'd been dry for a while, "thanks".
They smoked and chilled, drinking coffee and having a shot of vodka. They watched a show together and she offered a massage.
"Sure, I mean if your offering".
She knelt down and say my cross legged, picking up a foot, and removing the sock carefully.
"How does your foot feel?" She asked, he smiled and said, "I'm supposed to feel it?"
She laugh he hair falling in her eyes, she began on the next one, "I got it", he said pulling his own sock on and the other off.
Massaging his foot she smiled, and listened to his voice. A friend of his or dealer went to jail, ten years, he saved a little boys Christmas and got season two of her new favourite shoe that he introduced her to.
She crawled behind him and began to massage his neck after getting another cup of coffee for them both, and of course washing her hands before hand.
He bent his head down and showed her pictures of him as a kid.
Smiling some she worked out the knots in the muscles. He'd sigh and and let he do as pleased in an instant.
After awhile she tugged on his shirt and he'd compensate by laying on the floor where she could massage his back, he slowly began to become one with the floor, "yeah he dies from poisoning", she listened to his words feeling engaged.
"Who did it", she asked working on his lower back.
"Ahh, the Grandmother".
"Jeez". She said, "legs too?"
"I mean again if you're offering".
Snickering she worked on his legs, "ow", he said, "feel that knot?"
"Sorry," she said, repeating the process.
"It's okay, just rank is all".
Half hour later she did the other. Going for his neck again she asked if he was okay. He sighed, "melded with the floor. I'm one with the floor".
She worked on his arms and smiled.
"Good". Getting up she cradled her bones and watched him get up,
smiling she asked, "cami have a hug?"
"Can I get my shirt on?"
"Yeah," she laughed, he smiled. Pulling the fabric over his head, she went to hold him close, it lasted a few moments. He smelt of laundry detergent and soap. Even with the massage she smelt it. Smiling she got him another cup of coffee and made more.
It was close to ten Pm she had to take her meds, he smiled and watched her take them. "So when did you get on these", she smiled, a couple weeks ago, putting the bottle down she later back.
He brought he head to his lap and combed his hands threw her hair. She hummed and smiled.
He looked down at her and smiled back, "cutie", leaning down he kissed her lips. She kissed back pulling him closer, sitting up some.
He sighed, and pulled back moving her hair from her eyes. "I missed you," she said.
"I missed you too", sitting up she crawled over his lap and faced him, leaning for another kiss. He let her and leaned forward collecting her lips, nipping and sucking. Pulling back for air she smiled at him nuzzling his shoulder, he held her close.

It's been six month and here they were like old times. Like no times passed.
Emerald, stayed the night and kept her close to him. They made out and snuggled. She was happy and at peace again.
Running his hand down her back he watched her wiggle, and smiled. "You can do a lot, with just a touch".
She sighed and her body moved along his motions. Pressing up behind her she smiled feeling his erection. Putting her hard around to his head she turned her head some and connected their lips together. He moved both their hips together in harmony and crawled over her removing his shirt and hers as well.
Kissing again, their tongues collided and mixed together.
She felt a buzzy feeling.
Soon both were naked, she looked up and traced her fingers along his tattoo, one that was knew. It looked like a bunch swirls. "Means courage, loyalty and strength".
She smiled fondly, moaning as sucked at her neck, kissing here and there. She dug he nails down his back as he shivered some.
Kissing her again she moved up against him, he reached down to run at her clit as she let out a sigh.
"You're wet".
She looked at him and smiled, "yeah, and what are you gonna do", her cheeks were burning up.
"A lot of things Darling", he smirked.
Pushing into her with his fingers she moaned and reached to scratch him again. He pinned her with one hand and laughed, "now what?" She smiled and moved against him.
"Emerald...!" She whined, he smiled and kissed her again, running his hand along her thigh. She moved up against him, "you want it don't you?"
"Yes, I do".
He moved the head of his cock along her clit and near her entrance she moaned as he did this a couple times keeping the brunette pinned.
"Please..."
He smiled and slowly inserted himself in, she arched her back against him his hold getting tighter. She moaned his name as he began to thirst into her at a decent pace. "Slow and gentle hun" he said, she was red faced and moaning.  He released he hands to hold her legs over his shoulders, thrusting on an angle, she let out a loud mewl and continued as he hit her sweet spot. Reaching up she began to choke him, he went harder and faster, moaning again she released her grip, while he choked her in return. She came with a series of wiggles and moans, he came not too long after. Snuggling close he smelt her hair and she smelt his skin giving him a hickey on his collar bone. "I love you", he said, "I'm sorry".
"It's okay, promise you won't leave like that again?".
"I promise".
They slept peacefully, and were happy.