Rides..?

I sat beside him as we watched the show. It was a series he was getting me into. It's was great so far.
Standing up I asked if he'd like a drink.
"Sure".
Going to the kitchen I grabbed to glasses and poured some water from the fridge.
Placing the cup down he said "thank you" as I took my seat.
"No problem".
We finished the show and I smiled. "I like horse back riding", looking to him, "though I was nervous when I was younger".
He laughed, "riding is okay, I used to as a kid".
I laughed and took a sip of my water.
"Would you like to go for a ride?"
"Huh?" I looked over to him arching a brow.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me over him, I sat each leg over him. My centre pressing on something semi hard.
I blushed but moved my hips against him.
He smiled and pressed up. I leaned my head down for a moment before picking it up and meeting his eyes continuing with the movements.
Lifting a hand I grazed his cheek and dragged my nails down his neck, earning a slight hiss and smirk. His hands pressed into my thighs and ground me hard against the bulge underneath.
I sighed and repeated with own action. Sucking on the nape of his neck. Tugging on his hair I smiled, "I'd love to go for a ride".
He reached down and undid his pants I moved down to pull them off. His manhood sprang out and I took it in. Lapping it quickly and hastily as though the hunger and lust was all I had become. Going down on him and taking his member into my mouth and throat made me choke but I still tried. He'd make a small sound or move each time I took him in deep.
Pulling me off he lifted me up so I mounted him like a rider in a saddle.
Placing my hands on his shoulders I moved my hips slowly as first. I'd lean forward small sounds leaving my lips. His hands grazed my thighs and smoothed my hips pushing me down more as I moaned and swayed.
"Ahh, Ahhhh" my breath became quick.
He moved his hips up into mine being sure I was rolling.
"How's it going young rider?" He asked ceasing my jaw then wrapping his hand around my throat.
I laughed and looked at him with half lidded eyes, "I'm enjoying it quite well my lord".
He looked at me his eyes wide for a moment before he kissed me. I moaned as our hips clashed and our lips met. His tongue moving against mine, lifting a hand up hi shirt I dragged my nails down his chest. He ran his down my thigh.
I could feel myself losing the battle, I could barely with stand.
He tilted my head to the side by roughly tugging my hair. Nipping at my skin he left a mark near my shoulder.
Moaning he brought me up a little before thrusting into my entrance. I shivered and quaked. Lowering me down again I moved my hips quickly each moan getting longer and louder. He watched me travel to the pits of insanity. His fingers would rub at my clit making the feeling much more intense. His hands would move up my back as we shared a kiss.
"I'm cl-close" I'd sigh.
He groaned and help move me quicker, "me too".
Both of us were breathing heavily, I shook and moaned and he rolled and tensed.
Letting out a long mewl I came and leaned forward against him, he gasped and lifted up holding me down.
"Nagh, that was some ride..." I said nuzzling his neck, he leaned his head against mine and sighed, "yeah, haha".