Nagisa's angry

//Nagisa//

Flashback

The government called for Aya concerning her partner Jinx Akuma. She was dead worried, not even her bias Jungkook made her happy. I thought this was a good time to ask her to be my girlfriend since Jinx would not interrogate me. Aya really cared for her,that is why I love her to the stars and back.

She went ahead because she's fast at putting on clothes. She asked me to come so I know what room she is in. I was about to open the door but I heard sobs coming from the room, not just any sobs Aya's sobs! I went in and saw Aya beside a coffin,it was Jinx's coffin. Jinx is dead, Aya is so devastated I can't stand to see her cry.
"Aya..." I called out to her, she looked up and ran to me,crying her eyes out. "ItsmyfaultifIcamewithherthiswillnothappen!" She truly,really,surely care for her. After her parents died only Jinx treats her as her own sister. She has gone through a lot and seeing her sister-like friend die it won't be a good sign. I patted her back comforting her saying "its okay..." over and over again. I guess its not the time to ask for a relationship. I hope Aya will be alright.

Flashback end

It went ahead in my head and was about to shout at Jinx so I went to her back and shouted in her ear "You ungrateful friend! She was worried about you! She gone through depression cause of you! Blame herself of your death cause of you! You came back just like that! How could you make her grieve your death only to find out your alive and well!" I was very angry I hate her for that but I know its not gonna help." Please stop,Nagisa!" Karma shouted,wait whaaaaat!" Don't blame her! SHE FOUND OUT HIS DAD IS STILL ALIVE-" Aya continued-"-EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW SHE WAS ABUSED!" Oh! That's why.