Aya's Partner

This contains violence in the first flashback so if you dont like violence do not read the first flash back,ok?

//Aya's POV//

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"JINX!!!!"
"How,Why!!!!Why did you leave!!!" I keep on asking questions. FYI Jinx Akuma was my partner,KEYWORD:WAS!!! Until she 'died' which as you can see, she is still alive. She is good at torturing our target,good with knives too! She is also sadistic,but unlike me she shows her sadistic side very often.

She has purple eyes like me and black hair tied into two loose pigtails with a blue cotton like hairtie and wears a pink dress.

"Hey Yumi-chan"
(her nickname for me was that)"Huh!What,Oh yeah what is it Jinx?" I replied.
"Oh nothing"

then she smile creepily then devil horns and tail popped from her head,Uh-Oh"Just wondering,Why did  you  and Nagisa kissed,Hehehe" She continued,Oh geez! I grabbed Nagisa's hand and ran straight from the door,we hid behind a bush. Nagisa looked at me and said "I thought she was dead!" I covered his mouth."She might hear us Nagisa" I whispered-Yelled at him. "Oh,right"Nagisa said

"Anyway, I also thought she was dead bacause the government said she was stabbed by her target on her solo mission! I thought I saw her corpse,but its not,how did that happen? I thought s-she w-w-was d-dead,am I-I-I r-really j-just i-imagining th-things?" As I started sobbing,Jinx was like a cool bid sister to me. She was like a family to me,ever since my parents died and I don't have siblings...

Flashback

"Honey,please just hide hear,ok? Mama just need to help papa protect you ko?You better stay in rhis closet,ok?" She said as she wiped the teats flowing down my cheek,I cried on my mothers shoulders
"Mama!Why is the guy hurting us?"I asked as my voice slowly cracked "Because,Honey, Me and Papa are rich they want our money.I might not see you again honey,So I will sing you me and your dad's farewell song" I just nodded my head to what she said

'Farewell my child
In hope for you to find'
'The happiness inside
That will help you to hide'

'Find the one
Who'll be your bright sun'
'To be your new family
So you can be happy'

'Goodbye,little butterfly,
Goodbye my little angle'
'In hope that you will fly,
Soar above the sky'

'Goodbye...'

She kissed my forehead then ran until I can't see her. I stayed in the closet hugging my legs until I heard a manly scream and a loud thud, I then heard my mothers voice "Why! Why are you doing thi-ahhhhhhh" followed by another loud thud. I looked out a slightly opened closet window and saw my mom  on the floor with a knife through her heart and my dad a hole through his heart and also bleeding. The killer then found no one else so he left with all our money. Mom,Dad why...

End of flashback

I was crying,then Nagisa saw my distress and knew I was remembering my parents. He scooted close to me,rubbing my back and petting my hair.

//Jinx's POV//

Oh shoot! I scared her again.
I remembered when we first met,She look so innocent now she is Kissing nagisa, last time I saw Nagisa, He was hugging Aya while playing video games! Heck! We were 6 yrs old then so I did'nt care but now,Kissing that is to far,if he hurts or make Aya cry i'll cut of his manhood (if he has one,JK)  and he will never have kids ever! She's like a sister to me.

Flashback

I was hiding in a bush ready to scare our nun so she have a heart attack and die! Mwahahahaha.
I really hate being an orphan,I'd rather be with my abusive mother but the police took her when I was four. I was cut of when I heard footsteps I get ready.3...2...1..."BOO!" Instead the nun I saw a new girl,Body full of blood.Cool I wanna be her friend" Hey!sorry I thought you were the nun." I scratched my head nervously"Sure!nee-san,sorry I don't have a family anymore sooo..."She replied"Don't worry imouto I'll be your family"Her face immediatly brighten up...

Flashback end

I heard Aya's cries from a bush,Oh nagisa your in big,big,Big,BIG Trouble for hurting my imouto. I put my hand through the bush and pulls Nagisa's collar and shouted at his face "You made my imouto cry,you broke her heart then Im breaking your manhood!" He looks scared, I pulled my knife. I heard a voice "Oy! Nagisa I need to borrow-" He looked shocked, I looked shocked, I dropped my knife,"K-KARMA!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger
A/N
This is dedicated to Grrr21365
I felt very unmotivated but thanks to you I finally made a chapter,Still thanks to all my followers too, Till next time

Word count: 866 words