Just A Friend..... Thats what you think.

//Aya's POV//

everyone looked shocked. Koro then broke the silence. I will now introduce myself ,here goes nothing..........

"Good morning,everyone I'm Yumiko Aya but call just call me by my first name,OK!"I said in a cheerful tone,earning confused looks. This is gonna be fun buuuuut a certain black haired ruined it for me ("Hn...."JK) Karasuma-SENSEI...geez still not used to call him that so....meh . He asked for question,and loads of hands were up.....*sigh* lets get on with....

A guy with red hair (and
a kanji of love in his forehead.....hehehe)and gold eyes stood up and said"Hey I'm Akabane Karma,Call me Karma I have a specific question" Then his face was plastered with a grin...uh oh I have a bad feeling about this......" Are you and Nagisa dating~~~~" Shoot! I knew it.I glanced at Nagisa.

//Nagisa's POV//

Aya glanced a 'Am~I~gonna~tell~him~look'
I shook my head not noticing someone was looking at me.
Then I saw Aya talking and Karma with a dissapointed look....'that's my Aya' I said in my head (Wow! I made a rhyme) while snickering...

// Kayano's POV//

I've been liking Nagisa a bit... by that I mean more and more everyday. But now that girl Aya came and Nagisa kissed her. She is sooo lucky to find a guy like him. Its time to ask her  questions. I then hearn Karma stood up and asked Aya if she is in a relationship but after that I did'nt hear them talking. Instead I look to Nagisa's soft blue hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes. While I was looking he shakes his head then I looked at Karma and saw a dissapointed face, that means I still have a chance.....Yasss! I still got a chance for nagisa to be mine.
( You sure I don't think so...)  Nobody can get pass Karma he's like a lie detector robot.

//Aya's POV//

After all the question I sat next to Karma and started to read Nisekoi Manga(real manga and anime but not mine) I brought with me,and if you're asking I am a Otaku. But I don't show it.

Kriiiiiiing

Oh its training.....already

I wore a dark blue cap with has the word 'star',a dark blue t-shirt with a star on the left top corner,and red shorts,my lavander hair in a ponytail

I went in the open space to see boy's blushing,Nagisa glaring, and girls excercising(Sp?)

Oh wait? Is tomatoes better juicy inside hard outside or hard inside juicy outside
...hmm....

"Aya!AYA!!!!""Kya!!!!!what!"
I replied to Karasuma's loud voice"*Sigh* Try and defeat me" said Karasuma I just replied with a nod and got ready for position.

Counting down 3...2...1!!!!!

I ran to Karasuma,went behind him and hit the rubber knife in the soft spot of his neck. He fell to the ground unconscious...

Heh.....

Im getting a bit sadistic....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CLIFFHANGER
I DO NOT OWN
ASSASINATION CLASSROOM NOR THE PHOTOS OR VIDEOS
OK! I only own Aya...