Past History

Third Person

Third Person

"We were apart of the Blood Moon pack, he was an amazing tracker. Spent most of his time on patrol or searching for rogues. One day I was helping out in the healing room and he brought his brother in. But I couldn't focus on his brother, all I could do was look into his beautiful sea blue eyes. We'd been together ever since" Lily explains.

"But one day the Luna heard of a rogue pup on our border. She took James with her to find the pup. While I was busy looking after Willow and her mother. Who'd arrived a week earlier with her mate after fleeing other rogues. The Luna allowed them to stay, much to the Alpha's displeasure. But he'd never go against her wishes" Lily states.

"What happened next?" Eric asks her.

"The Luna and my mate were attacked by a gang of rogues. They didn't stand a chance" Lily says sadly. "After that the alpha banned all rogues from the pack. Willow was having a nap at the time while her parents were in the lounge. They were driven from the pack, but fought hard to get Willow. In the end they were injured and pushed into no mans land. Where the alligators got them, the pack members did nothing but watch. While I had taken Willow away from the pack house to the orphanage. The Alpha was going to kill her, but the Beta and I convinced him to let her stay" she explains.

"But then she turned at a young age and I wasn't there for her. The alpha ordered the beta to drive her away from the pack. When I heard she was gone, I didn't believe the alpha or beta. So I grabbed her favourite toy and left the pack to find her. The track lead me to the waterfall where I meet Lila. And here we are" she finishes. "What about you? What happened your mate?" I ask him.

"Her name was Nicole" he says showing her a picture. "She is much like Lila, loved to explore the world outside the safety of the village. One day she never returned and I went out to search for her. I found her torn apart by wolves, and not rogue ones. They were from a pack and I then heard of my sister's death along with her mate. I believed their pup had died also" he explains.

"So I focused on finding and killing the pack responsible. In my search I found out that her sister had organized the attack. She was always jealous of Nicole and wanted to be Luna. Before she died she told me, that I had a niece or nephew alive out there somewhere. She said if I found them, I'd find the pack responsible for my mate, sister and brother in law's death. After five years I finally found the pack responsible" he states.

"The Blood moon pack?" Lily asks and he nods his head. "Eric the pack is innocent, the alpha rules it with an iron fist. It only got worse after his mate the Luna died. Please allow me to make contact with my best friend. I can make it so that all the innocent do not fight. Those who do you can kill with the alpha or imprison to await trail" she suggests.

"Why should I give them any mercy?" he asks her annoyed. "They ruined our chances of becoming a true pack. Now we have that chance again and no doubt he'll attack again. What's to stop him from destroying us all?" he demands.

"If you slaughter the pack, you'd be no better then him. Be the alpha Nicole knew you could be. Be the uncle and father that Willow can look up to" Lily tells him.

"You're right" he says sighing. "Now I see why we're second chance mates" he says smiling holding her hand. "We'll do this your way, call your friend and we'll avenge my family. Then you, Willow and I can be a true family. Like you both deserve" he states.

"Thank you Eric, I'm glad we're second chance mates" Lily states. "This is a picture of James, I think we should hang them up. So that we never forget them" she says showing him the picture.

"That's a great idea Lily" he says smiling. "Now let's go find Willow and tell her the good news" he states standing up. Lily does the same and he loops an arm around her waist. Before leading her out of the room and to Ari's home.

"Daddy!" Willow cheers when she says them. She runs into Eric's arms and he places her on his hip. "This is Dolly" she states showing him the doll Lily had brought with her.

"Nice to meet you Dolly" he says.

"Silly daddy, dolls don't talk" Willow says giggling.

"Guess what Willow" Lily says.

"What is it mamma?" she asks her.

"You know how I told you how some people have second chance mates?" Lily asks and Willow nods her head. "Well Eric and I are each others second chance mates. So all three of us are going to be a proper family" she tells the child.

"Yeah, I have mamma and daddy now!" Willow cheers hugging both adults. Who smile at her fondly. "Will I have little brothers and sisters?" she asks them.

"Maybe" Eric tells her.

"I've always wanted many children" Lilly tells her.

"But no matter what, you'll be this packs future alpha" Eric states. The family return home where Eric makes them dinner. While Lily and Willow catch up playing together. Life finally seemed perfect, but there was still a fight ahead of them.

A/N

Picture above of James and picture on the external link of Nicole. Picture in chapter of Eric and Lily.