Two

Felix sighed as he looked at his friend, " I can't talk you out of it, can I? "

" My mind is set on it, so no, " Aiden said with a cheeky smile.

Felix shook his head, " Why are you even wanting to do this in the first place? You just yelled at me for doing illegal stuff and you see, you're about to do the most illegal shit possible. "

" I'm sick of the part-time jobs, " Aiden replied to Felix's question and just smiled at him even brighter.

" Now the serious answer please, " Felix looked at her unamused.

" Fine, I'd much rather do something interesting with my life, okay? " Aiden snapped at him and her smile was now long gone.

" Aiden chill, but you have to understand that you could lose your life this way, " Felix explained with a tint of understanding shadow in his voice. 

 " I got it, please let me do this with you, " Aiden pleaded to Felix.

" Okay, but don't say that I didn't warn you, " Felix said in defeat.

Aiden smiled at him and grabbed on to his arm, " So Mr mafia guy, where can I sign up?"

Felix led Aiden to his motorcycle and they both were on their way to the mansion where The Strays were living at. 

To say that Felix wasn't worried about Aiden was a definite lie, he was worried about her so much, he didn't plan on telling her about his stupid job or that he still deals with illegal things. It was supposed to stay a secret to her for as long as possible, but the long list of lies had come crashing down and in just seconds Aiden knew everything. 

On the other hand, Aiden was excited and that was an emotion she hadn't felt in a long time. Usually, her life consisted of a bunch of jobs and barely any sleep. Her dream of running away didn't disappear though, her plan was to earn as much as she could in six months and then flee her way to Iceland. She had to keep it a secret from Felix cause she knew he wouldn't allow her to join The Strays. Aiden knew that she was risking her life with this plan, but that meant nothing. Even if she died she would be long gone from this whole mess.

As they approached The Strays' living quarters reality began to set inside Felix's head. He only now realized that Chan would most likely not even accept her as he didn't know anything about her nor had he ever met her. He didn't know anything about her past, so the fact that she's killed a man wouldn't even play a part in her hiring. And with that Felix let out a relaxed sigh. He wasn't even worried about the whole situation now, there was no way Aiden is going to be a member of The Strays.

Arrived at the house Felix helped Aiden off the motorcycle. He could clearly tell that Aiden was nervous, so he flashed her a kind smile and led her into the building.

Once inside Felix took off his jacket and helped Aiden with hers. He was glad that the other members weren't inside the living room, so no one would even know that Aiden was here. They didn't even know she existed as Felix made sure that she stayed as a secret in his life, he really didn't want her to end up is a horrible mess, but that safety of hers was currently going to end.

The two of them quietly talked until a brown-haired boy ran down the staircase, " Where the hell did you run off - ooooooh."

Felix shook and quietly laughed, " You're an idiot Jisung, I was out with my friend and now we have some business to attend to, say, is Chan is his office? "

Jisung teasingly smirked before he answered Felix's question, " Yeah, he's there. "

Felix rolled his eyes and took hold of Aiden's arm before he dragged her to the west of the huge building. The walls were quite high and they were painted in a darker grey color, Aiden awed as she eyed to different areas she got to look at while on her way to Chan's office.