"Hank, I'm going to check on (F/N) now. Have a nice day." I ended the call.

After I ended the call, I decided to go back to (F/N)'s room. Her face was glistening from the lamp on her nightstand. I could stay there and stare at her face the whole night, but I didn't want to creep her out. At first, I wanted to wake her up and asked if she would want me to stay for the night, but she was in a deep sleep, so I decided not to wake her up.

I took a chair from the kitchen and placed it right next to her bed. Every ten minutes, I would check her heart rate and made sure that she was fine. For some odd reason, I wanted to sleep right next to her, but I knew I couldn't do that. I needed to stay a little bit far away from her so that CyberLife won't suspect anything. All that matters to me right now is (F/N).

~~The next morning

Your POV

I woke up and found myself on my bed.

How did I get back here?

Oh wait, Connor brought me home.

I quickly look at the digital alarm clock that was on the nightstand. It read 10:05 AM.

10:05... WAIT! IM LATE!

I quickly sit up from my bed and move my leg. I wince in pain, forgetting that I strained my leg yesterday. The ice pack that was on my leg dropped and fell on the floor.

Did Connor put the ice pack on my leg?

Then, my phone buzzed. I picked it up and it read:

"Captain Fowler: Hey, I heard from Hank that you sprained your ankle yesterday. I have allowed you to take two days off(including today) for you to recover. "

I sigh in relief. But wait. How did Hank know that I sprained my ankle?

Let me guess. Connor told him too? I mean, I guess it makes sense since they live together. Connor probably left already. He has to carry the investigation anyway or else Amanda–

Right. Her.

I fall back to my bed and reflected on what happened yesterday. It's crazy that I was literary able to control Connor when it came to picking decisions and was able to go to his mind palace with him.

I have to be careful around Connor. One wrong move and CyberLife might take him away.

Even though I was awake already, I was still half asleep. I knew that it was really late in the morning and I should get something to eat... actually, I should take a shower.

I dragged myself to the bathroom, stripped off all of my clothes, and turned the shower on. As soon as I used the shower gel, it slipped out of my hand and dropped on the floor.

Connor's POV

I was downstairs cooking some pancakes for (F/N) when all of I sudden, I head a loud sound coming from the bathroom. I quickly ran to the bathroom and opened the door up.

"(F/N)! Are you alr–" I stopped mid-sentence. Right in front of me was (F/N) naked by the shower. Out of nowhere, blue blood started to come out of my nose.

(F/N) let out a loud scream. "CONNOR! GET OUT!" I immediately close the bathroom door.

"S-sorry!"

Why is there blue blood coming out of my nose?

Right then, I had a system warning again, saying that my body is too hot and needs to be cooled off again.

Hmmm... what's the best way to cool off?

Your POV

CONNOR. JUST. CAME. IN. THE. BATHROOM. AS. I. WAS. NAKED?!

I feel like dying already.

I was so embarrassed to come outside and meet Connor. Gosh, I'm going to die.

Okay, calm the fuck down... everything will be alright. He's an android, you're going to make things more embarrassing than you want. Just pretend nothing happened because you can't avoid him forever.

I quickly washed up and changed in the bathroom. By the time I came out of the bathroom, I smelled pancakes.

The scent leads me all the way to the kitchen, in which I was greeted by pancakes on the table and Connor with his tie loose and a half-buttoned dress shirt!!

"CONNOR, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING?!" I yelled at him.

He looked at me with his innocent look. "No...of course not."

"THEN WHY IS YOUR TIE LOOSE AND YOUR SHIRT UNBUTTONED?!"

"My system needed to cool down. I don't know why that happened all of a sudden; maybe it's because I saw you na–" I put my hand over his mouth.

"Don't...remind me about that." I couldn't even hide my face anymore. It was probably redder than an apple at this point.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll wipe that memory out of my cloud so that the next model won't know that. Only I would know." That relieved me.

"That's...good to hear." I look at the pancake in front of me. It was really fluffy and was topped with butter and drizzled with syrup.

"You made this?" I asked him.

"Yeah. It was pretty simple since you already had the ingredients at home and I have already downloaded a recipe on how to make pancakes." He said.

"Wow, I guess the future isn't that bad..." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Uhh... I said androids aren't that bad." I said

He nodded at me. I took the utensils that were next to the plate of pancakes and started to dig in.

Oh. My. God. THIS IS SO GOOD.

I wanted to cry in tears because the pancakes were so good(and Connor made it). But I controlled myself and stopped myself from crying in front of him.

I stared at the pancakes for a long time.

"Is... there something wrong with the pancakes?" He asked.

"No, it's just SO GOOD!" I yelled. Immediately, I cover my mouth.

"Oops, I didn't mean to yell..." Connor chuckled at my response.

"If it tastes that good, I should come by your apartment every so often to make you food then."

Connor coming to my apartment to make me food? HELL YEAH!

"Sure!"

A/N: So Connor is going to cook your food now? HMMMMMMMM😏 Anyway... BRYAN LIKED ONE OF MY TWEETS THAT I COMMENTED ON!!! (IF YOU HEAR SOMEONE SCREAMING, IT'S PROBABLY ME) I know, he probably likes every one of the tweets,(I'm not that special) BUT LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT HERE!

If you want to follow me on Twitter, my username is in my bio!