" yeah , but I don't think he will ever do anything suspicious " ken said .

      " look touka , if this guy broke your trust before then you have very right to keep away of him and if he didn't , then don't listen to what the other girls say " irimi-san said 

     " and be careful , I trust you to make the right choices but you don't know what might happen , a person with a suspicious past can never be a good choice . " koma winked and got out with irimi-san .

     " hear that kaneki ? , no one trusts this imaginary guy , what do you think they would say about tsukiyama then ? " she said , keeping her voice low this time .

     Kaneki looked around the kitchen .. he didn't want to look at touka right now , he knew she was partly right , if not completely , ... and ken gave shuu a second chance very fast and got more and more close to him .. was he planning to eat him alone ? .. yes , that's why he didn't let that scrapper kill him , ken was pretty helpless before but with him trusting shuu completely now , how would he ever feel or be if shuu was to break his trust again ? ... makes kaneki remember that no one was ever nice to him without something in return ..he might ask kaneki for a bite , and then .. he will ask him for more and more , till ...

     " hello ? , you some out a lot recently , what's wrong ? Did he do something ? " touka asked

     " no , he didn't ... .. . " ken said

      Touka left the kitchen , they stayed there for so long , so she run out of the kitchen after hearing that he was okay ... she never heard the last part though

     " but he might do .."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     At the ccg's mean branch

      After meeting this eye patch ghoul for the first time , amon koutaro feels something different about him , he wasn't like the other the ghouls , he didn't just attack for food , he didn't seem like that kind .. but what kind was he ? , he always believed they all were similar , but this one seems like a rare kind , a one he desperately wants to talk to .

     After the death of the investigator he always looked up to , the ccg decided this is the right time to check on the ward he had been in or close to  , they think the ghoul who killed him is a very dangerous one and that ghoul would never expect them to come investigate again , so they may catch them of find a lead on them , amon agreed on this , he also insisted on coming to the investigation  ... he might have a chance to meet that ghoul again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Back at anteiku

      Yomo-san was talking to the manager, he informed him about the doves he had spot lately , he confirmed that they were looking for the ghoul who killed the investigator , yomo-san feels a little nervous but he never shows it , he knows that touka was the one who killed the investigator .. but he made sure that they won't find her or any leads to her or them .

      The manger went to give the information to the others , and follow ghouls , he said it would be better if they closed the shop a little early ..

     " I hope if all of you would stay in home till the doves leave the area , and this is an order , the last thing we need is to bring the doves attention to us , understand ? "