my suspicions

~my prince~

<chapter 12>

   Tsukiyama spent the rest of the day at the company , he stayed longer than he wanted to , yet he has done great progress , feeling safe knowing that kaneki is at the mansion makes him less worried , but .. shuu in fact ..never felt less worried , he always thought about how kaneki made him feel last night ..

  It's like he doesn't trust me ..

                            Which means ..he never trusted me after the ..*coughs* . .accident... I can't blame him.

    He opens his phone and decides to call kaneki and go on a date he had been planning or trying to plan..
     .
     .
     .
     .

    " ken .." shuu starts

    " shuu ! When will you be back ??" Ken said , he was feeling bored .

    " you didn't leave the room , didn't you ?"

    "  ....yeah "

    " I will be back soon " tsukiyama chuckled "...would you like to go on a date ? "

    " sure , where ? "

    " don't you like my choices ?"

    "  I like them , of course , when will you come back ?"

    " ken , go to the library "

    " aghhhh shuuuu just tell meee "

    " go grab a book and read it in the garden , if you would like anything just call kanae-"

    " I don't want anything , just come back , will you ? "

    " ken , I didn't lock you up in there, did I? ..don't be shy , this is my family and so my home , you don't have to worry about anything , mon cher , relax . My home is your home "

    " ..."

    " I informed them that you will be staying with me for as long as it is safe to leave, till then you're stuck with me" said shuu his voice stern and kind of angry

   " ...."

      " ken ..? " he says feeling worried now .

    " I love you , shuu . Just Be back soon "

   " love you too , be a good boy, ken  " shuu smirks

    " okay , whatever!!"

     Ken hangs up first , shuu thinks of a new place

     A cafe ? .. so old ..

                 A bookshop ?

         The park ? ..

    No no .. I need a new place

    To the mall ? ...but kaneki-kun doesn't like the ..unwanted attention of the people around ..

    How about ..a romantic dinner ... in... the mansion?
   The safest place I can think of.. not a bad idea actually..

~~~~~

   Ken's POV

  This place is huge ! And comfy, it's just a bedroom but I was as big as my own apartment .

   I like the view of the balcony and the rose garden outside, I really want to go downstairs.. but I can't.. just can't..I'm curious but shy .

  I take a deep breath

   " I can't stay here all the time .."

  I look at the mirror on the far corner and turn to open the door , I step outside and close the door behind, feeling anxiety rising along with the fear of doing something stupid..

   I look around , nothing new ..just a maid or two working on this floor ..

   "  .. good morning.. can you show me where the library is? " I try to ask politely

   " good morning , ken-sama please follow me " the maid said

  K-k-ken s-SAMA ?!!

What did shuu tell them exactly??

    " er.. what did tsukiyama-san tell you about me ?" I ask out of curiosity.

    " he didn't say you had anything planned "

    " what ? .. no, I mean.. what did he tell you about me exactly?"

    " oh .. well,  he said that you will be staying here , all pleasure of course "

    " ..o-okay "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Shuu's POV

    I sat in my office.. well used to be my father's anyway, I got a call confirming that he had to pass the business to me .

   I had to accept of course, I have always wanted to have my own business and all but not now , I'm not ready,  I tried to tell my father but he said that I am , I trust his judgment.

    I need to go home, lay on the bed , ken breathing softly next to me .. now I really need to go home , I miss kaneki he must be  in the library right now..

   The room is so quiet , today is so peacef-

  " what was that?!"

  I hear people shouting from outside the building, it's just a little ghoul attack and the doves are showing no mercy.

    I turn the tv on and search for the news channels

  All of them were talking about the attack and that the doves will be patrolling any suspected area which will make it harder on ghouls to move around or live at all.

   I want to leave but a human businessman will probably stay where he is until it is safe to go
... I hate this .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ken's POV

  Reading in the garden is quite distracting,  I just want to look at every rose and flower, I understand tsukiyama's obsession with them now .

   I walk around the garden and notice the gates open and a thought  crossed my mind..

   I can go now , check on the others , hide .. I wonder what is he doing right now

  Or I can just stay here and .. be a good boy . Not a chance.

   I ran to the gates, and so again I walk away to reach the woods surrounding the mansion, it is nothing to worry about , all I have to do is to go near the street, get a car to antiku before shuu comes home ,and return ,simple .

   But as I walk away from the mansion I hear someone , some people.. getting closer to me .

   By how fast they are moving,  I think they are ..g-ghouls .

What do I do ?!

I ran just as one of them came to my line of vision, and was able to hide before that ghoul can see me .

  I can hear the ghouls or ghoul getting closer to me by the second  , I'm gonna die ..

   " hurry! , the doves are coming "one of them told the others

  I must leave , but if I do now I will be as good as dinner for those ghouls, but if I stay the doves will suspect something and take me in only to find out that I am a ghoul and this time I won't be dinner to anyone, I will be dead . Same.

    I hear someone next to me , I ran away without looking back but that person grabbed my hand

   " ken-sama , don't move "

  " okay.." I say terrified to death

   It was that maid or butler girl , thank goodness, at least I'm not alone .

    We got away from the doves , only to meet the group of ghouls I was hoping  to avoid..