Chapter 3

Hey there, beautiful people!! Hope you are having an amazing day. I know I've been MIA for quite some time. I was busy with my studies, I was lacking on inspiration to write. But now I am back, my freshman year of uni is completed with a good result. so, I am less stressed now, hoping to continue writing regularly. Anyways, I am sorry again for the delay. enjoy!!!
----------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's Pov:

"Zayn, wake up!"
"Zaynie... wake up!!", I stirred in my sleep as I heard Safaa and Waliyha's voice.
"Zayn Jawaad Malik, You fucking wake up at this instance!! Otherwise mom will whoop your lazy ass!!!"

I groaned and opened my eyes only to see a bubbly Safaa bouncing on me and a huffing and puffing Waliyha with a scowl. "What time is it?" I asked as I took Safaa off me and set her on my lap. "10: 30 a.m." I let out a groan, that's late even for a lazy ass like me.

" Where is Liam?" I asked Waliyha.
"Had breakfast with us while your lazy ass was sleeping. Now he is probably hanging out with Louis and Theo," Waliyha replied with a shrug. "Zaynie, does that hot friend of yours has a mate?" this time she asked with a slight blush on her face.
"Wali, how old are you?" I asked back with a scowl.
"Fifteen," "It's not the time for you to look for a mate." I scolded her as she pouted.

The girls left as I freshen up and made my way to the kitchen to make something for me. now I can't cook to save the world. The last time I tried to cook, let's just say didn't go well at all. So, eggs and coffee will do.

After I finished my breakfast, I made my way to the main pack house. As I entered inside the pack house I can see how everyone is busy running around for today's ceremony. I greeted a few people as I made my way to my fathers study. I knocked twice as I heard a holler of come in. I entered inside the office and greeted my father.

"Father," I greeted him with a slight nod of my head.
"Zayn! Good morning. Did you sleep well?" My father asked with a pleased voice.
"Yes, father." I replied with a curt nod.
"Very well, then. Is there anything else that you want to talk about?"
"Actually I want to go to the training field to see how the warriors are doing."
"Zayn, you just came home yesterday after five years! You have a ceremony to attend tonight. Take rest, eat. Your mother is going crazy on the kitchen," My father told me with a sigh of desperation.
"I'll eat later, I need to see how the training's going." I replied with a straight look.
"You won't listen whatever I say so do as you please. But please come back before lunch with your friend." He sighed as I turned to leave the office.
"Zayn?" he called back.
"Yes, father?" I looked back to reply.
"It's good to have you back, son." he told me with a tired smile. I nodded as I shut the door before leaving the office.

I made my way to the training ground. I saw recently shifted pups were gathered for training. Wolves shift around 16, they usually move to the pack house after shifting. It becomes easier to train and look after them if they stays at the pack house. I moved in here after my sixteen birthday.I saw Liam is here with Theo and Louis, I made my way to them as I greeted kids in my way.

"So, how's it looking?" Theo asked as I keep watching the training process.
"It's alright. You need to train the adult wolves harder" I replied with a shrug.
"Oh, cut them some slacks, will ya? It's your ceremony today," Louis said with a chuckle.
"Ceremony or not, training shouldn't be stopped."
"I am pretty sure it won't since you are back, our gold medalist battle hero," Liam laughed as Louis smacked on my shoulder.
"Man, I feel bad for these kids, they will run for the hills once you start training them yourself." Liam laughed. "Hey! I am not that bad!" I replied with a offensive face. "Bad?! Dude, you are the worst."
That gained a holler of laughter from my group of friends. Jerks!