Nice to Meet You.. Not (REMAKE)

Start from the beginning

"It's so, so good to meet-" Jay's hit his fist on Ben's chest. "You all." He moved to Mal and looked at her the longest. Then moved to Evie. She smiled and took his hand. Then moved to Carlos.

"This is a momentous occasion. And one that I hope will go down in history." Then, he shook Carlos, and felt a sticky substance. "Chocolate?" Ben asked. Then he moved to Destiny..

"As the day our two people begin to heal." Destiny shook his hand and gave him a flirty smiled. Ben smiled back and moving on to Ann and shook her hand.

"...or the day you show six people were the bathrooms are." Ben looked at Mal.

"A little bit over the top?" He asked.

"More than a little."

"Well, so much for first impression." Mal and Ben shared a laugh together before just staring at each other.

"Hey, you're Maleficent daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what, I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff." Audrey said, the Tremaine girls looked at Mal and she looked annoyed and angry. Ann gave Destiny a look that said that this wasn't going to end well. It never did, when you cross Mal.

"Oh, my mom's Aurora, Sleeping-"

"Beauty!" Mal finished. "Yeah and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world, but my mother, to their stupid christening."

"Water under the bridge?"

"Totes!" They both did a fake laugh that quickly died.

"Okay," Ben said, clapping his hands to get everyone's attention. "So, how about a tour? Yeah?" Ben didn't wait for a reply and just stared walked. "Auradon Prep, originally built over three hundred years ago and converted into a high school by my father, when he became king."

They approached a statue of King Beastly. Ben clapped his hands and the statue turned from man to monster. Carlos quickly jumped in Jay's arms but Jay dropped him on the floor.

"Carlos, it's okay. My father want the statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."

"Does he shed much?" Mal joked.

"Yeah, mom wouldn't let him on the couch." Ben joked along. He and Mal smiled at each other, before Ben walked continued walking, with us behind. Carlos clapped his hands like Ben did, but didn't work and caught up with the rest of them.

"So you guy have a lot of magic here at Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asked.

"Yeah it exists of course but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just... ordinary mortals."

"Who happens to be kings and queens?" Mal joked.

"That's true!" Audrey said, putting Ben's arm around her. "Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Ben chuckled nervously.

"Doug!" Ben removed Audrey's arm off him and put his arm around Doug's shoulder.

"This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedule and show you the rest to your dorms. I'll see you later, okay?" He asked, mostly to Mal. "...and if there's anything you need, feel free to-"

"Ask Doug!" Audrey grabbed Ben and walked out. Finally, she's gone. Destiny thought in happiness.

"Hey guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." He spotted Evie and froze up. Not is fear, but infatuation "Heigh-ho."

"Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen." Evie stood in front of him, twirling her hair, giving him a flirtatious smile.

"Okay, so about our classes." Mal peered over his shoulder. "I, uh, put in the requirements. History of Woodsmen and Pirates, Safety Rules for the Internet, and Remedial Goodness 101." Doug turned to Destiny and she gave him a smirk.

"Let me guess..." Mal put a piece of candy in her mouth. "New class?" She dropped her wrapper. Doug didn't say anything.

"Come on guy's, let's go find our dorms." Mal started walking up the stairs to the right.

"Oh! Uh, yeah your dorms are that way guys." Doug said, pointing to the opposite direction. The six VKs walked off to the right direction as Doug started to name the dwarves. "Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..."

"Sneezy." Ann finished with a smile and walked to her friends.

"Ooh..." Doug said in realization. They made their way to the dorms, passing by other students. Two in particular, one couldn't look away from the red haired beauty in the group, but she's didn't even notice him. The other smirked when looking at Destiny.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors.

Heirs and Descendants~ DESCENDANTS (F.F REMAKE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara