"I know Alsa but there something about Taehyung. It's nearly impossible to forget him. Every moment spent with him is really precious to me. Even though I know he has a wife now but somewhere my heart always wants him." I sigh.

"It's okay Evie but you should move on. You are so lucky you got Jin oppa~. So move on you, Evie." Alsa said and hugged me tightly.

"I love you."

"I hate you, you're leaving me." She broke the hug and pouted.
I laughed and made her realise her stupidity.

-

"I'm back girls," Jin said as he entered the room.

"Jin oppa~ finally you brought something for us." We both rushed towards him as he entered with lots of food.

"What did you brought by the way?" I asked looking through the packets.

"Spirite and hamburgers." He said with a bored smile on his face.
He loves spirite and hamburgers so much. I really don't understand why!?

"What, again the same?" I shouted.

"Kekeke. There was a friend of mine who used to love spirite and hamburgers and it's my favourite as well. So I always love having it." He laughed as he placed the packets on the table.

He is so handsome. I deeply looked at him. He is fucking handsome.

"Evie!" Jin shouted.

"Yes?" I said coming back to the reality that I was stupidly staring Jin.

"Have you done your packing?" He asked while taking a bite from his hamburger.

The way he took a bite from it. My heart melted.

"Evie?!"

"Mh-hmm. Yes. I'm all ready." I finally looked away.

"Evie!! Listen." Alsa poked my thoughts.

"Yes, Alsa dear~." I totally in confusion because I know this totally up to something.

"I bought a gift for you. Because you are going and I don't know when we will meet. So I thought I should give you." A tear fell from her eyes as she placed the gift on the table near me and hugged me tightly. She secretly smirked.

"Okay now let me open this gift." I started to unwrap the covering.

"You shouldn...." but before Alsa can continue I opened.

"What the f."

"What it is?" Jin looked eager.

"Alsa!" I gave her a death glare.

As I took the gift in my hand and looked at it with a shock.

It's a lingerie. Fuck!

I took Alsa with me to the bathroom.

"Are you crazy?"

"What? I thought wanted to make love with Jin. Sometime in future."

"Look at my stomach!" I almost screamed,

"Oh come on. He will still love you."

"Alsa," I said her name in a low tone.

"I know you loved the gift."
"He is a nice guy Evie. Give him a chance to love you properly."

I blushed.

We went back to the room. Jin was drinking spirite and a drop fell from the can which slides down his neck.

Oh my god. Control Evie.

"Jin. We should check out now."

"I agree. I will just pay for the hotel and we should be moving." Jin said as he wiped out the lips.

-

We were finally at the airport. I again felt bad for leaving Seoul and going back to Paris. But I have to.

Arghh!! This mixed feeling is killing me.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Kind of feeling bad to leave Seoul," I said as I half hugged and stand there waiting for ours.

"I'm here," Alsa shouted from behind.

I hugged her tightly and we both started to cry. I will miss her so much. I wish we could stay together.

"I will miss you, Evie."

"I will miss you too."

We both kept on hugging until I and Jin were called for check in and I had to leave Alsa.

"Bye Alsa," I said as we broke the hug and I went inside waving her goodbye.

No one's POV

"There is a problem Alsa. Taehyung has a flight today at the same time as Evie. I hope they don't meet."

"Oh shit! I hope the same or else it will make things more worst between them."

Taehyung's POV

"Yes, dad! I'm at the airport right now! I will call you once I reach. I will hang up now!" I placed the phone in my pocket.

I was happy as I finally got a chance to stay away from Yuna the bitch.

"Kim Taehyung," I asked for my confirmation as my turn came.

"Yes sir, your ticket. Please place your luggage here. Thank you." The girl said who stood opposite to me.

I placed my luggage and walked off taking my ticket.

I walked towards the Starbucks but my body suddenly stopped me from going.
My heart skipped a beat as my eyes saw an unbelievable scene.
I saw Evie after such a long time but she in front of me holding some other's fucking guy's hand and she is pregnant!!

My eyes couldn't believe and I ran away from that place.

I thought we promised. I thought we will be forever.

But everything came like a lie to me.

A/N~ Please vote and comment. Next chapter will be updated when I get a good amount of likes and views.

And I'm so happy right now my book won 3rd place in Solo Taehyung category.
Thank you, everyone, for supporting.