02

I was alone again on my own

I was alone again on my own. I rented myself an apartment. It was really small and had only one room, open kitchen with a dining and living area with one sofa and small LED.

I woke up and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I was really hungry. I opened the fridge to look if I have something to eat.

"Eggs, bread, milk, cereal." I sighed. "Who keeps cereal in the fridge?" I was speaking to myself again.

Finally the month is almost to its end and luckily I have become better day by day. I visit a counsellor every week - he's cute, young and handsome but not like my Taehyung. I just cannot think about anyone except Taehyung.

Taehyung, that name still haunts me.

I even tried to brainwash him, but seeing him daily at university flirting with other girls, makes me sick and I always end up in my secret room crying my heart out. How mean and fake he could be.

But now there will be no more secret rooms, visiting a counsellor and going to university. I will be finally living a new life.

Graduation day was just one week away. Finally, I can move away from the place that made me weak. I will finally stop seeing the face of the person who broke me happily. I can feel happy and kinda sad leaving every memory here.

It was Sunday, I packed my things and stuff. So hat I can send them to Europe. Paris was my native place. I belonged there not here. So I am moving back.

My mom and daddy died in a car accident and it was a main reason why I left Paris and wanted to stay away from there but I guess I belonged there. I cried as I looked at my mom and daddy's photo.

Why did everyone I love have to leave me, alone? Why mommy, why daddy? Why you left me alone in this mean fucking world.

I started to cry again. And this time louder. Why everyone has to do to me. I sat in the corner of my room that whole day and cried.

"Arghh!" I cried. "My neck hurts." I slept in the corner of my room without any support. I sighed. I stood up, stretching my neck. It still hurt, I took a look of myself.

"Messy bun, dull skin, hands full of scars and unwaxed legs." I am disgusting was all I could say seeing myself in the mirror.

I need to change, fucking change myself. To show everyone that I don't give a fuck and move one.

> Taehyung's POV <

I woke up. I stretched myself and as usual searched for Evie.
I don't know how many time I searched for her every morning.
It was nearly impossible to forget her especially when you have to see her daily.

She was special and different.
But me! I wasn't.

I slapped my head with my hands. The room. It was placed where I and Evie used to wake up. The smell of her scent is still in my mind and in this room.

I still see her dancing every morning.
This house keeps me attached to her no matter what.

But now, this house is soon gonna be someone else. This thought, made me cried badly. I placed my head forcefully onto the pillow and cried. I need to be strong.

It just one week more. Then no more her. I miss her.

> Evie's POV <

I miss him.

I was searching through dating apps, too find a new guy but it was impossible every time I looked into the eyes or face of others, I feel I am cheating on Taehyung. No matter how shamelessly he flirts with other girls in front of me.

"It's just one week." I always told myself. I decided to take a walk. I walked through the streets. Silence and full of love.

"Couples, couples and couples," I muttered under my breath. "Disgusting."

Walking and walking. Alone with only the thoughts in my head.

Because of Tae, I left almost everything I could. I barely had friends because Taehyung was the handsome guy from the school and me his girlfriend. We were the most wanted couples. You could even say we were couple goals.

"Fuck couple goals." looked at me. Did I curse couple goals so loud? Who cares!

I was finally at my favourite place or you can say Taehyung and my favourite.

'Hey, Evie! It's almost a month, where have you been?" I heard someone voice near me. It was Alsa. My friend, she used to work here. She was sweet, pretty and most importantly understanding.

"Oh, nothing much. Was mostly busy with studies and final." I laughed sarcastically.

"Oh, it's fine. By the way, can I get your order? The rush here is killing me." She asked, looking nervously at the packed cafe.

"My favorites." I ordered, always the same thing. I know I am boring. I waited for my food like a dog waits for his master. It's been ages since I've eaten good food.

I survived on boiled vegetables, boiled chicken and instant noodles. Fuck my perfect life. Please notice the sarcasm.

And there it was, my food. A cottage cheeseburger with lots of cheese that surely makes me fat, a large peri peri fries and a brownie shake.

Life isn't so bad I guess.

But I was wrong.

As the doorbell rang, my eyes went straight towards the door. My mouth dropped.

It was Taehyung . . . with another girl?

I saw Alsa and she saw me. We both were shocked.

How did he move on so fast?