14

Evie's POV

Evie's POV

"So you are seriously going?" Alsa pouted. She placed the pile of clothes on the table.

"Yes, I guess you can see that," I said as I packed my things.

"Ya! Obviously, I can see that bu..."

"I know you want me to stay. But we have to go." I squeezed her cheeks.
I know it was really hard for her.

"You never do that to me, Evie~" Jin poked my back and pouted.

I squeezed his cheeks tightly which made him scream. I laughed.

"Ouch~." He said rubbing them.

"You both are so cute," Alsa shouted from behind.

Jin wrapped his arms around my waist which gave me butterflies. We both smiled looking at Alsa.

"Haha thanks, Alsa," Jin said.

"Jin oppa~ I'm hungry. And I want to spend some alone time with Evie." Alsa said.

Wow, she is straightforward. Jin thought.

"Ahh~ okay. What would you both like to eat?" Jin asked.

"Anything will work." I'm smiled showing my teeth.
Jin laughed and kissed my nose. I blushed.

Jin waved me and Alsa bye as he left the room. I kept on packing my things as the flight was in few hours. I'm finally leaving this place.
I'm quite okay with this all now. Seeing Taehyung with his wife, I felt like I should finally move on and start a new life with Jin. Properly falling in love with him.

Maybe us together wasn't meant. Maybe it's not in our destiny. I downcast my eyes as my eyes filled with waters.

"Evie?" Alsa shouted my name.

"Mh-hmm," I said wiping the tears of my eyes.

"So, you really like Jin oppa~ right?"
The sudden question from Alsa gave me a shock.

"What do you mean?" I asked with curiosity.

"Means I hope you don't think of Taehyung now? Like having him back? Or something."She questioned me with her one eyebrow up.

I almost choked by the question Alsa asked. I clear my throat to reply back but Alsa starting to speak again.

"Jin looks like a nice guy Evie. Better than that dumbass Taehyung." She said moving here and there.