Chapter #10 roll play

Robin was sitting on his bed looking throw the pages of cases that were slaved this month, he was mad at his self for not figuring it out first and the police beat him to the punch.

All of a sudden in walks star fire wearing the...You guessed it red x mask and suit (along with the cap). She leans her back on the door panil, arching it to seen mysterious and sexy. She coughs, robin looks back at her. She was sapost to be in the shower "star?" She pushes off the wall and walks taking ever set with grace and swinging while she walked. She got to the foot of the bed and claimed on and on top of robin "the name is, red x" she says in the most disappointed ton "ok, ok, I'll play your little game, red x" robin looked around and saw some roap on the tablet next to the bed, it was roap that they found at a crime scene. Since the case is cracked they don't need it. He quickly flipped star over grabbing the roap and tying star to the bed borde. "Looks like your going to jail" star play-squirmed in the griping of the roaps robin looked down at her and leaned up against her, his body touching every part of her's. He leans into her ear "that's not going to work, I know that trick your not in any pain, yet!" Star switch her hole body trembling.

So the outfit is in 4 parts all together, the mask is one, the cap is another, and there's a top and bottom to the suit. (Makes it easy to go to the bathroom in) robin grabbed the lip of the bottoms and inched them down just to teas her "Hey teas me or kiss me, you can't do booth at the same time!!" Robin shook his head and leaned over, still with her mask on and kissed where her lips are "but I just did?" Star looked away "your lucky this mask masks my face!" Robin chuckled "isn't that what masks do, hid your face?"

You probably couldn't tell because shed wearing a mask but she was so red and horny at the same time it drove her crazy! But robin could tell he could always tell that's one of the things she like about him, he knew her mood before she even walked into the room. It was adorable and sometimes help full, for when she didn't want to talk to people robin would say not to talk to star cuz she's in a "mood" she loved it and he was so sweet about it too!

Anyways back to the present,

Eventually robin took the mask off her, along with taking off her clothes. He slid down his leggings and boxers. Ripping a condom package with his teeth and putting it on. He lined up like a airplane about to go in for a landing. As he slid in she gasped and let out a moan "You Ok?" He asked she nodded bitting her lip. He started to move and shortly after the room became filled with moans...

Sorry this was a little short I had writers block for a while but what do you know i finished it....sort of. The next part will be updated on halloween. And that is a promise. Bye bye for now!!!!