Chapter #2 nighwing visit

*background story*

Kori is 25 and Dick is 26. Kori has a boyfriend but its not Dick. Although she has a boyfriend she can't stop thing about Dick until...

*end of background story*

So Kori was getting ready for a party and she couldn't find anything to wear. "What should I wear?" She was in so much of a deep thought she didn't here nightwing come in though the window. (Yes she leaves her window unlocked. For just this occasion of course.)

"Maybe you shouldn't wear anything" nightwing says coming up behind her and rapping his arms around her waist. "Ah....oh nightwing you scared me" she said a little annoyed but mostly glad that he visited her. "And what do you mean wear nothing" just as she said that nightwing moved her hair to one side and started kissing her neck. "I mean this" he said in a deep lust filled voice.

"What are yo-" Kori sighed in a good way. She could
Feel his kisses every one was like a wave of lust and love and passion at the same time. She couldn't and wouldn't control herself anymore she turned around and started kissing him. She broke to breath. "Hungry aren't we?" Nightwing said with a smirk.

"Oh you don't even know!" Kori pushed him back to the point he landed on her bed. Then she calmed on top of him. She robbed her hands up and down his chest. And started kissing him neck. As her hands went back up she grabbed the zipped on his suit and pulled down.

He saw the luster in her eyes too. And could tell she wanted it. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt then instead of lifting it over her head he tor it off of her, the torn up peace of cloth that was her shirt was now on the floor. "Shit, that was my favorite shirt!" She said in shook but then quickly went back to robbing circles on his chest. She had no bar, the only thing on she now were her panties.

He flipped her over so he was on top and she was on bottom. He quickly stood up and took the rest of his suit off to reveal black and blue boxers. "Awww, even your boxers mach your suit" she said giggled. But she really was not in a position to giggle. When he got the suit off he crawled half way up her body and said "oh really you wanna giggle at me, oh I am definitely not going easy on you" he said with a smirk. He kissed up her thigh and then he finally took off her panties.

He pulled them all the way down her legs and off her body then though them in a corner some were. He got back on her and started kissing her thigh again. Suddenly she shuts her legs. "What's wrong?" Nightwing says. "I....I'm a vergin" she says. "Oh....". "But I still want to do this it's just...".

He claimed back up to her face and kissed her nose and said "OK you got me I'll go easy" he said smiling at her. She smiled back. So once again he was at her thigh kissing it all the way up intell he finally reached her V-spot. He spread her leg a little more so he could go in better. He licked the hole that the cum was coming out of and then he stuck his tongue in licking her core and everything he could get his tongue on and in. Kori inhaled sharply then after a while it felt good. After that he made his way back up to her face and pulled his boxers down just a little to take out his dick. (Lol get it his name is dick and he pulled out his dick....never mind😅)

He started kissing her cuz he know that it would hurt. As he had his mouth on hers and know she was focused on the kiss. He quickly put his dick in. She broke the kiss and yelped in pain. "It is almost over, trust me" he looked at her. She looked at his and said "ok" so he started to move and shortly the pain turned into pleasure. Soon enough they reached there climax and cumed.(BTW nightwing was wearing a condom don't worry).

Nightwing got up and lifted up his boxers and put back on his suit. "Are you staring?" Kori asked worried he wasn't. "Yah...I think I might if that's OK with you?" He said smiling. "Fine by me but two things first" kori said. " take your suit back off and can you hand me some underwear?"

"Sure" he said smirking. "Mind if I tare that off too?".

"We'll see" kori said smirking also and with that nightwing dove back into bed and they did it again (🎶oops I did it again🎶....... 🎶she's not that innocent🎶😈)

So that is all I have for this chapter hope you liked it and....

*bug out