Chapter #1 the nightmare

*Background story*

So Kori and Dick have been dating for 3 month now and a week ago they decided to move into Dick's room (they're still in the teen titans). Dick is 18 and Kori is 17.

*back to the short story*

It was late at night and dick was laying in bed tossing and turning. He was tossing and turning so hard that he accidentally woke up Kori. She woke up startled.

"Hey...dick....dick wake up.." Kori said shacking him to wake her boyfriend up form what looked like a nightmare. "Ah!" Dick jumped up. Sweat rolling down his face. He looked over at Kori.

She was rubbing her eye "Are you ok?". "Ya, it was just.....nothing" he was sacred. Really scared and Kori could see that clear as day. He was about to say something when Kori pulled him into her chest. "Gah! What are you-" he tried to say but Kori cut him off with a kiss. He posed for a moment then kiss back.

She pulled away. And dick raped his hands around her waist. He claimed down and started to fall asleep again. Kori drifted off to sleep after she know he was asleep and sleeping well and not having anymore nightmares.

Sorry this one was kinda short but I mean these are called short story one-shots lol. So I will have the next part out when I can. Until then!

*bug out