profiteroles. | eita semi.

{ semi eita x fem!reader }

[ PART #2 OF THE "10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU" SERIES,

WHICH IS BASED OFF THE 1999 MOVIE, 1O THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU. ]

part two: i hate the way you make me laugh.

Dry ingredients of various uses and colors coated the countertops, mixing into the hues of the marble to birth new sickening shades. Mixed batter ran down the edges of the blender, thick and runny, made its venture down to the countertops to spread about. Bowls twirled around the tiled flooring, birthing loud sounds as they spun from great speed to a trancing movement, eventually tipping over to situate themselves on their rims.

This was a disaster, to say the least.

The girl ran her fingers through her (h/l) (h/c) locks, a nervous laugh erupting from her throat as her visage fixated onto the boy positioned before her, a glare affixed to his eyes, and the greatest frown tugging on his lips. To think that such a simple task could be difficult for someone of her person baffled him.

Especially when instructions written in the utmost detail were provided.

".. (f/n)-chan, are you serious?"

The male murmured, speaking with an exasperated tone, which earned him a small frightened squeak from the female in turn.

"Semi-kun, I swear it was an accident-!"

The girl protested, jousting her floured hands outward to grip the blond's shoulders, which the boy winced in response to. Just great, now his new shirt was tainted with traces of flour.

"Ruining your entire kitchen, nearly breaking all your mixing bowls, and covering the countertops with an unbelievable amount of flour and baking soda was just one little accident? "

".. Yeeees..?"

This gained a blank look from the male, which, despite no visible traces of any emotions, disgust or disappointment, sent a shiver down her spine.

After all, it wasn't necessary for any signs to be shown, whether it'd be audible or visual, she knew that he wasn't pleased.

".. Don't tell anyone that I helped you out with your dish for the bakery sale. The teachers will get mad." Semi spoke with a sigh, bending his legs to lower his stature to enable himself to pick up more bowls with ease.

"Oh, Semi, thank you so much!" (f/n) cried out, throwing her (s/c) arms around the male as he rose back to his full height, nearly sending him backward, and the bowls back to their previous stances on the floor.

"Hey, not so tight!" The blond protested, which the girl only giggled to as she removed the baking utensils from his hands and onto the filthy countertops.

With that, Semi intertwined his arms across his chest as he turned his front to the counter's edge, giving an affirmative nod to the mess laid before them. The girl noticed this, which triggered a giggle and a tease in response, "Oh, I'm so honored to be a guest on the famous baker, Eita Semi's, baking show!"

The boy's cheeks flared up into a red pigment at her words as he shot a glare in her direction in an attempt to establishment his manly and leadership role of the duo, but the girl would not be fazed by such as she pinched his cheek, which Semi would only muster a sigh to.

"Hmph... anyway, where's the recipe book?"

"My dog chewed the page out, so I've just been guessing the steps," (f/n) admitted, bringing a hand to the back of her head to rub it awkwardly. "And as you can see, it turned out great!"