6- "Ellie?"

YO DONT HATE ME HOS IVE BEEN THRU ALOT OF SHIT RECENTLY IM SO SORRYYYYYYY THIS CHAPTER IS HERE

(Also make sure you read the excuse at the bottom)
Word count: Some

---

I got off the phone with Jo and had only a few minutes before she was there with an outfit, and shoes, perfect for the night. The outfit consisted of a black leather jacket, a shirt with the joker on it, black skinny jeans and black studded pumps. The outfit was perfect for me the way the green and red from the shirt pop away from all the black. It was perfectly me. 

I walk out of the room I was getting dressed in, Luke and Elijah came over and was talking to Jo while Hunter played on his phone. Everyone was in there own worlds so I clear my throat and they look at me.

Elijah was the first to move, and he almost tackled me doing so, we laughed and he complemented me while Jo and Luke come up and gave hugs, Jo wished me good luck. Hunter was pretty much already out the door when this was going on. Soon Elijah went on his own and Luke and Jo went together following me and Hunter to the venue.

"So uh you look nice." He said once in the car, I laugh at his awkwardness,

"I know, I'm just so nervous." I rub my hands onto my pants getting the sweat off. Hunter being the boy he is, puts his hand on my thigh. Not helping any of my nerves of course.

"Why do you always do that?" I looked at him with a questioning stare, "When I touch you do that thing, you get nervous or whatever and bite your lip. I don't know if it's unintentional or your trying to get to me, but damn" I laugh at his statement, he does a thing to when I touch him, he smirks.

"It's not intentional but I'll make a note to do it more often." I say with a wink which earns me a snarl.

Pleased I smile and look out the window for the rest of the ride

When we finally got to the bar I quickly hop out and move to the door inside I find a fairly empty bar since happy hour isn't till 7, which is when I play.

After talking to the manager he told me all the rules and regulations for the show. I was so excited, everything was perfect.

I was on the stage looking at the crowd which was just my group and 3 to 4 others. My smile kept growing when I saw more people walk in, that is until the last person I expected to see walked in.

"Sawyer?"

Jo shot her head towards the door and I just starred at him, he starring back. I look at Hunter and started to feel dizzy

His eyes held a sadness that made me want to puke.

Sawyer's, on the other hand, held love and happiness, you could see it.

It felt like the world slowed down as Sawyer Harris walked towards me.

I jumped off the stage and speed walked to Hunter but I couldn't get there in time. Sawyer grabbed my forearm, and I looked into his eyes. The same beautiful baby blue eyes I fell in love with, now held sadness and even a hint of love.

"Ellie?"

I swallow hard

"You have the wrong person." I said in a shaky voice my hands trembling with fear

"Ellie you left me, you left us."

"I don't know who you are."

"You said my name, now tell us where you went." His soft eyes turned hard as I watched him.

I whispered, only giving in a little, "Ellie is dead. And if you don't except that then you can go fuck yourself."

I rip my arm from his grasp and walk to Hunter and Jo. Jo immediately tackles me in a hug not giving me time to prepare.

"How did he find you?" She whispers silently

"I don't know," I glance at Hunter, "he doesn't know." I  almost burst into tears after I say that

His eyes filled with sadness as he stared at Sawyer from across the room, who was staring at me.

I sigh, knowing my day is ruined, and  sluggishly make my way towards the manager.

Before I make it over Hunter grabs my arm pulling me towards him.

"How do you know Sawyer, and don't lie to me, cupcake."
The he said my nickname game me the chills it no longer sounded playful, but condescending like he was trying to get a rise from me

I watch him with a sadness, although the confrontation is strange and slightly shady, I had to talk to the manager.

I get my arm out of his grasp and walk to the managers desk.

-_-

"What do you mean you canceled? Where did you go! Who are you with?Im coming to get you Dill pickle just tell me where you are."

"I'm okay mom I'm with Hunter,I had to leave I felt sick, I'll call you tomorrow ok bye." Before she could respond I hung up the phone and took a deep breath

"So are you ready to tell we what that was about." I look behind me at Hunter leaning against his car.

We sat in the parking garage of our building, I pacing erratically trying to calm my nerves, and him looking cool as ever. His demeanor never changed but his eyes shown sadness and disappointment. 

"Sawyer was my friend, now he's not, the end." I sighed crossing my arms, "Can we just not talk about it."

He dropped the subject and gestured to the elevator that leads to the actual apartments.

When we entered the elevator Hunter clicked the button 4, which leads down to level D. I had never used the elevator before other then the day I first moved in, it always felt untrustworthy.

The elevator clicked once and stopped, the floor was the entrance floor. The elevator doors opened and the man that would change my life forever stood.

The then there was a bang
-_-

Holy shit ballz I'm legit about to cry all of your kind hearted comments and remorse makes me feel loved

I promised an explanation so here it is,
I lost my dad

Me and my dad were never close and the reason he left me and my brother was because I was going to be born. In August of 2018 he found out he had cancer and me and my brother went to visit more then we ever had, then on Jan 2 he passed very peaceful with all of his children and his new wife. I can't say I don't miss him cause I do a lot but God said it was his time so he had to go.

Now that that sadness is out of the way I want to tell all of you that I'm thinking of changing up the style of my writing a bit, less cussing more talk and the characters not move so fast. I want to be a real writer but this is your decision so tell me what you think❤️
------------------>

See ya later gamer girls (witches and bitches;))

-NB