Second

I work in a bar

I work in a bar. More of a restaurant with a bar but still, it's my job.

I work five days a week and have to sneak out of the house just to get here. I don't serve or anything, I sing. The place is remodeled after one of those fancy places in the sixties where there is a woman of color singing on a piano, always. That's me, I'm a piano girl.

A lot of people came just to see me, somehow my parents don't know. Although they don't know one time when I was working and I saw them coming in so I told my boss I thought I was about to throw up on all the cheating husbands in the audience. I didn't say that last part though.

It was comforting knowing I had this part of my life private.

I'm now taking a break from singing for a minute. I turn to go to the bathroom and someone grabs my arm. I thought it was our pianist, George, so I didn't fight it.

"George what d-." I turned and saw who it was and almost actually puked. Romeo Galioni, he wasn't just pretty, he was gorgeous. He made my stomach twist with...anticipation? No disgustdefinitely disgust. I ripped my arm from his hold and tried to walk away but he just pushed me up against the wall. "Let me go!" I fought Romeo but he didn't budge, a smirk grew on his features.

"You ignored me today at school, I don't like being ignored." I squirm under his grip and roll my eyes.

"There was a point for that dumbass." He snarled but kept me held against the wall.

"I want something princess, from you." I gulped and spit in his face, angering him to the point of his face physically turning red.

"The only thing you getting from me is hell." I spit at him and he practically growled in my ear.

"No princess," he bit down on the space below my ear, "I know what I want, and right now I want you to beg." He snarled and let me go. My stupid legs wouldn't run, instead, I did something utterly stupid.

I flipped us so he was against the wall and he smirked. "The only reason I'd beg for you is if I was begging for you to die." It was unthinkable coming from me, it was rude. But I loved seeing a Galioni in pain.

With my words, I left him there silent and I walked back onstage and applause erupted as I began my next song.

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I couldn't find the sorce of my phone so I had to get up to find it.

I find it under my pillow and see that I have two missed calls from an unknown number and three texts from the same person.

Unknown: That wasn't very nice what you did last night princess. You need to be punished.

Unknown: You can't ignore me forever. I will find you.

Unknown: Fuck it. I'm coming over.

My eyes widened at the last message. It was obviously from Romeo Galioni, that name makes me cringe.

I quickly got dressed and went downstairs and there was none other than a Galioni in our kitchen, and what makes it worse is that he was drinking tea. With my mother.

"Your daughter is such an amazing girlf- Oh hey Julie." He notices me and smiles, I plaster a fake smile on and walk down the stairs.

"Hi? Rom-" he cuts me off with a small kiss on the cheek, one that left me there in shock.

"Awe aren't they so cute, so Romeo tell me how you guys met." He looked at me and smiled.

"Well, we had met this summer, at the library. She was reading One of my favorite books, and I was reading the second book in the series and it was an instant connection. Then when I saw her in the library yesterday I knew it was meant to be." He grabbed my hand halfway through his story and I tried to let go but he refused.

"Awe Romeo and Juliet how sweet." My mother cooed at us and I held back a snarl.

"Well we better get going, the school won't come to us." Romeo charms and pulls me by the hand outside. After waving to my mom of course.

"Let go of me douchebag," I whisper-yelled, "What the hell did you tell her anyway, she hates any Galioni. Did you poison her?" He rolled his eyes but kept walking with my hand in his. I still tried to get out of his grip but it was no use.

He walks up to a beautiful red Mustang, the same one that was speeding incredulously yesterday.

"People with fast red cars are all compensating for something," I say and grin innocently at him. "If you wanted to see so bad I could just show you." I snarl lowly at him before walking towards the bus stop.

"What do you think you're doing." I roll my eyes. "Are you blind I'm going to the bus stop." Now he rolls his eyes and walks to me and grabs my hips. I try to pry them off but he just grabs tighter. He lifts me up over his shoulder and tosses me in his car. I frown and cross my arms. Funk you.

We pull into the school parking lot and I pause before getting out. "I didn't sleep with you." He chokes on air for a second before recovering. "I know I would definitely remember that." He says laughing slightly. "Right, so if I hear one person saying that you said we did I'm beating your ass."

He just smiled sheepishly, "Is that a promise?"

I roll my eyes and jump out of the car but before I get anywhere Romeo grabs my hips, "Thus with a kiss I die." He playfully says making yet another reference to the characters we were sadly named after.

He try's to pecks my lips and I immediately push him away and he falls on his car hood with his tongue out as if he just died. I hold in my laughter at this playful side of him. Luckily only one or two people saw so I'm sure it wouldn't become of anything that he kissed me. For the second time.

S k e e t

Who wants to marry me cause I'm low key hecka lonely. I'd smash you.

Tell me if you'd marry me daddies

Bye witches and bitches

-NB