Third

Romeo grabbed my hand and started pulling my towards the door

Romeo grabbed my hand and started pulling my towards the door. I protested but realized quickly he is much stronger then me so I just huffed and trailed behind him.

The hallways were crowded and every single pair of eyes were on me and the boy pulling me along. Some guys looked sad, and some girls looked as if they wanted to rip my head off.

I get that Romeo is attractive, I'm not blind but I would never be with him. He's a Galioni. We come to a stop just as I remember this fact. He puts in my locker code and motions for me to get my stuff.

"Calm down, Mr. Grey, I can do it on my own," he laughs and I groan, "Also how did you get my mom to like you. I honestly think you gave her some rufee." He grins at me widely.

"If it comes up my name is Romeo Smith." He smiles sheepishly and I roll my eyes. I walk towards my classroom door. Romeo grabs my books I was holding and walks by my side.

We step in the classroom and I notice how many people are in there. The boy from the bus yesterday, Ty, comes up and does some "bro handshake" after Romeo puts down my books.

Ty try's to whisper, "So did you some of that she's hella hot man." I roll my eyes.

"Beat it Ty. He didn't, and never will." Ty blushed covering his manly appearance slightly.

Ty took the seat in front of me and Romeo to the left Danny wasn't here today which added and extra amount of sadness to it all.

I hate Romeo he's a narcissist asshole. I hate every thing about him. His name, his hair, his clothes, his stupid face, his body, I most of all hate the way that I can't seem to get him out of my head...

-_-

I had stepped out of the classroom to go to the bathroom. I was now on my way back when someone pulled me in a closet. I tried to yell but the attacker had a strong grip over my mouth. The persons lips connected with my neck and I stiffened. They removed their hand from my mouth and whispered against my neck.

"It's just me Princess." Romeo pulled me into him. He moved my hair from my neck and started kissing there. I let out a heavy breath as he started sucking on the one spot. He turns me around so that I'm facing him now and he smiles.

"I thought you hated me princess."

"I do so get off me or I'll bite you." He smirks and I instantly regret my choice of words. "Shut up." I step out of the closet just as the bell rings. The spot on my neck where his lips were just moments ago started burning, I knew there was going to be a mark later on.

Out of pure anger I push the Galioni back into the closet, knowing I have a free period.

I groan as I seirously contemplate doing what I want to do.

"What is it princess." He smiles his arrogant smile so I slowly wrap my arms around his neck and he matches with his around my waist. My hands move to the back of his head, pulling his jet black hair slightly, causing a moan to escape his lips. I honestly don't know what I'm doing but I'm just going to wing it. My lips trail from his jawline to the base of his neck ever so slowly. "Pri-princess, you don't want to start something you can't finish." I smirk against his neck and keep up the slow kisses. I find a good spot and start to bite and suck on it. He lets out a deep growl, something I've come to notice he does when provoked. Once I'm satisfied with my work I trail soft kisses back up and I hover over his lips as he breathes deeply, "Now we're even Galioni."