chapter 5 a new home

Maos p.o.v.

I woke up in a strange room I've never seen before I looked around the room the walls were black. The blanket and pillows where black and silver then I saw niall asleep on the side of the bed I reached out and put a blanket around. Me since I felt cold and then I remembered that I wasn't in my room I shot up and looked around the room. It looked vintage. I looked at the clock and it read 12:30pm in the afternoon I screamed and ran out of the room into someone's arms ''well someone's in a hurry'' niall joked I looked for a notepad he just smirked and said ''your going to have to speak or learn to speak cause I want to here your voice he joke with me so I took a deep breath and spoke ''are you really a-a v-vampire'' damn it I am cold ''if your cold why didn't you just say so he joked I just signed and hugged him. he just smirked at me and picked me up and brought me back to the room I was in and flopped on the bed still holding me. ''Will you let me go now'' I asked ''nope you are cold and I am tired perfect combo'' he said smirking I just signed and went to sleep..

Sorry guys and pigeons I will add the rest of one direction later I know this is a short chappie but Kevin keeps stealing me tablet lol *eats a carrot* well who from one direction should I add whoever from one direction gets the most votes will be in my next chappie ttyl bye