Introduction.

This is a chapter for an introduction, disclaimer and so that you can concentrate entirely on how amazing of a cover this book has!!

Credits to DreamerDia for that!

Disclaimer :

I do not own any of the BTS members and any reference I make in relation to them are entirely fictional and wishful thinking. The other characters, places, and events in my story are entirely my own and made up in the confines of my overly imaginative mind.
Any relation to people real, alive or dead, are entirely coincidental.

Although, I don't believe in coincidences. But that's just me.

Copyright © 2018 by @TheWolfBeneath

All rights reserved. Plagiarism, of any form, will not be tolerated

READ THE ABOVE PASSAGE, BEFORE YOU PROCEED FURTHER DOWN!

An excerpt.

"I wish people were as easy to read as books.
Or as uncomplicated as music.
Atleast as apparent as art.
I wish people were anything but people, sometimes." I held the book tight against my chest, as I scanned the rest of the shelf.

I felt his eyes on me. I rolled my bottom lip in, refusing to meet his stare.

"What about me, then?"

I wasn't expecting that and faced him when he popped the question.

"What?"

"Would you prefer me a book too?"

How could he ask me that? How could he not know the answer to that? The smile that tickled the corner of his mouth said otherwise.

Such a tease you are, Taehyung.

I turned to the book shelf again, indifferent to what he had asked of me.

"Yes. Actually, I would."

His face fell and I had to bite my lip down to smother the laughter that was bubbling upwards at the disappointed look he was giving me.

"Because if you were a book, you would be my story. You would have the happiest ending and I would keep you close to my heart. Forever. That way, I won't have to worry about anyone else taking you away from me."

And then, there came that box smile I loved so much.

He took my hands in his, but not before placing the book safely away, which brought a smile to my face.

"Will there be lot of pictures in it?"

I laughed aloud at that, and pulled a hand away to hit his arm.

"Yah! I was trying to be romantic and you ruined it!"

"I was only kidding!"

He took my hand again, his eyes shining darker than they were a moment ago, and came closer to me.

"Forever sounds good to me. No, it sounds perfect. Our forever fairytale."

- It Began at a Bookstore.