Chapter 6

So far it wasn't too bad, they weren't making him do anything he didn't really want to. He didn't have to go fight, just make plans. He even had his own room with was a little small and smelt... off, but he didn't have to put up with Dabi and Toga complaining about his decorating choices.

Currently he was sat at the bar next to hands McGee while he wrote new enteries in his note books about all the new villains he's met. 

"Wassup fuckers?" Great, Dabi was back to ruin the peace.

His head met the bar counter with a thud turning the attention onto him. "When the fuck do you get there?" Shigaraki startled.

"I've been here like all day, you're the one that sat next to me." Deku mumbled, not bothering to lift his head from the counter.

"Well fucking say something next time."

"Don't you have a meeting with Sensei or something?" He asked, hating that they had to call him Sensei. "Is there something else I can call him? I haven't exactly had the best... experience with teachers in the past. Something I'd prefer to forget."

"Aw did wittle Deku get bullied." Dabi teased, taking the seat next to Shigaraki.

"Fuck off, you already know I did." He growled, turning his head so he could glare at Dabi while still keeping his head on the counter.

"Actually Deku, would you mind removing your head from the counter, I just cleaned it this morning." Kurogiri interrupted.

"Fine, what ever, mum." Deku complained but did as he was told.

Somewhere behind him he head Toga try to stifle a laugh before saying "Mamagiri" and bursting out in laughter. Kurogiri who began cleaning the counter seemed to have tuned out the nonsense and he was increasingly tempted to ask the warp quirk user how he did it.

"By the way, Deku, Sensei has asked me to inform you that it would be beneficial for you to take a look over the information we have collected on the current class 1-A and 1-B students. If you would like, you can add to them or even rewrite them if necessary." Kurogiri added as he handed over a small folder.

"Finally, something to actually do." Deku grinned. As he opened the folder however, the smile fell from his face. "Is this all you have on the students? Do you even have anything on the teachers? No wonder nothing has been working out for you guys."

"Hey." Shigiraki interrupted, obviously offended.

"Having information is basically winning half the battle." He continued as if Shigiraki hadn't interrupted causing the man-child to huff and cross his arms childishly. "I keep telling Toga and Dabi this but do they listen noooo so they leave me with all the work why they go off and do what ever they do. Wait, I already know what Toga does and I really don't want to listen to any more of it thank you very much."

"Dude, you're ranting again." Dabi droned as he punched Deku in the shoulder just hard enough to snap him out of it.

He blinked a couple times before looking at the files in his hand. "Right, I'll get onto this now. If anyone needs me I'll be in my room but don't disturb me for anything less that a fire Dabi didn't start."