The man felt guilty. He knew he likes his fake girlfriend but she already has a real boyfriend. He should be thankful since Mina didn't call the deal off but what he did was way too far.

"Fuck. I just cheated on my boyfriend. Fuck." Mina said.

"No Minari. You didn't cheat." Chaeyoung said to comfort Mina. "I was the one who kissed you. It's my fault."

"Not entirely." She replied. "I kissed back, Chaeyoung! Why the fuck did I do that?!"

He was hurt, but he hid it with a smirk.

"Because I'm a good kisser?" He teased as he tried to lift up the current atmosphere.

Mina rolled her eyes on the guy's cockiness. "Shut the fuck up."

"How about 'let's shut the door and fuck'?" He teased again.

Mina hit him on the head. "Can you control your hormones right now?!" She hissed. "You better not tell anyone about this." She warned and the guy just nodded.

"Okay." He said. "I'm sorry. . ."

"I-It's fine."

"And by the way, you taste more delicious than the candy."

"Fuck off!"

°•°

After what happened, Chaeyoung proceeded to drive again but this time, neither of them decided to speak up. It was way too awkward to talk for them considering they just made out earlier.

Mina didn't realized that Chaeyoung already stopped driving and went out of the car to open the door for her.

She swore she never got the chance to touch the handle because Chaeyoung always opens the door for her. And it was one of the things she liked about Chaeyoung.

When Mina saw the place where they went, she was amazed of the view of the city lights in Seoul at night. They were at a cliff with a tree on the right side of the car.

"How did you find this place?" Mina gawked. "The view here is amazing!"

Chaeyoung smiled. "I accidentally found this place when my first love broke my heart." He admitted. "But don't tell anyone."

Mina was surprised when she heard what Chaeyoung said. "I won't tell anyone. Promise."

"Thanks." He smiled again, making his dimple visible. "By the way, let's sit on the car's roof so that we won't be tired while standing." He suggested.

Mina nodded. "How do I climb tho?" She asked.

"Wait I'll carry you."

Before Mina could protest, Chaeyoung already swept her off her feet and carried her bridal-style. Their faces were close and they ended up staring at each other for a while before Mina looked away.

"Gosh. I'm so whipped." Chaeyoung thought as he felt his heart beat so fast with just staring at Mina's angelic eyes.

It was a good thing that Chaeyoung plays sports. He easily placed Mina on the car's roof before climbing there by himself.

He saw that there was space between them and Mina was sitting on the side. Chaeyoung frowned and pulled Mina closer to him by her waist.