one

Connor x Female Reader Lemon

Let's do it again

edited and remastered

You awoke to the sound of Connor softly calling your name. "Wake up, Y/N, " he repeated, firmly gripping your shoulders, giving you a slight shake. Half awake and dazed, you muttered under your breath. "Huh? What?" "We're here, " he reported, holding his hand out. You took his hand as you exited the self-driving taxi.

Your eyes observed the area, taking in every breath taking detail. The lights from every street lamp in the neighborhood illuminated the streets of Grand Rapids. Connor gently knocked on the wooden door. The house we stood in front of was 2 stories, had 2 chimneys, and 8 visible windows. The bottom half was painted white as snow and the top half was painted a deep shade of maroon.

The door swung open and we were greeted by another android. "Please give me a moment as I check you off the guest list. " Her LED circle blinked different colors before she welcomed us in. "Stay close to me, Y/N," Connor whispered in my ear. You nodded, "will do. " You held Connor's hand as he guided you to the staircase. You felt Connor loosen his grip on your hand as you both passed through a crowded kitchen and living room. The sight of your partner slowly disappeared into the crowd. You squeezed through the groups of people saying, "excuse me, coming through, sorry. " After you finally caught up with Connor, you felt something shift.

You felt the need to hold his hand again. But the only reason why you held his hand in the first place is because you needed to stay close to him and find your way to the stairs, right? You could have gone through all of this without touching him! God damn it! You were developing feelings for him! As you were over stressing, you didn't hear what Connor was talking about.

Connor opened a door, "Mrs. Blaire?" he called out. "Come in, Connor," a feminine voice responded. We both entered the dim room, shutting the door behind us. "I can't thank you enough, Connor. You saved my children, " Mrs. Blaire empathized. "But sadly, I have to say goodbye to both of them tomorrow. " As Connor and Mrs. Blaire discussed payment, your thoughts roamed everywhere. You and the android seated yourselves.

You decided to tease Connor a little bit. Your hand inched toward Connor's inner thigh, gradually moving upward to his cover cock. Your fingertips caressed his covered now, hardening dick, making both of you exchange looks. "What are you doing Y/N?!" he reprimanded under his breath. "Having fun," you responded with a wink, pulling your hand away. "Well, I'm gonna join everyone downstairs, you wanna come Connor and...?" "Y/N, ma'am, and no. I think we're gonna talk a few things out then maybe we'll join," "Alright," Mrs. Blaire remarked, walking out the room.

The second the door shut, Connor got up and started to yell, "What the hell, Y/N! I don't want to screw my entire mission over because of your sexual tensions!" "And I don't want to clean the messes you make during your mission but, I woke up at 5 this morning to you smashing my damn windows!" "Maybe I wouldn't have smashed the window if you got up quicker!" "Well unlike you, I'M NOT PLASTIC!" You fumed furiously. The room fell silent, tears began to trickle down your cheeks. "Why are you crying, Y/N?" Connor asked. "You treat me like I'm just a number in your programming every damn day!" you sniffed, wiping your tears away.

As tears rolled down your cheeks, Connor's LED circle blinked and changed colors. Connor sat next you, lifting your chin up. You turned your head, facing his beautiful face. The brown eyes locked and focused with the E/C eyes. He leaned in and planted his lips on yours. You pulled away astounded by his kiss, but feeling wrong. "Is something wrong Y/N? Do you not want this?" Connor questioned. "I want this but I feel like I'm interrupting your mission. " "Never mind my mission. I need to make up for my behavior," he insisted, leaning in again. You pushed him away, regretfully, "just as you said, I won't let sexual desires get in the way of a mission."

You stood up, walking toward the door. Connor marched up to you, pinning your wrist, above your head, to the door with his hand, forcefully. He used his free hand to unzip the back of your dress, "you said it yourself, Y/N. You said you wanted this," he teased. He let go of your wrists and wrapped his arms around your hips. You turned around, discarding your purse across the room, connecting your lips with his.

You freed your arms from the sleeves of your dress, as Connor gradually moved the both of you toward the bed. Connor broke the kiss as he removed your dress and heels. He kissed from your jawline down to the waistband of your panties. His lips felt cold against your skin, making the hairs on your body stand. He took his semi formal jacket off and quickly unbuttoned his white shirt. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a condom. He placed the condom between his teeth as he finished undressing. "Connor try to keep it down, people will hear us," you stammered. He unzipped and stepped out of his pants, also discarding it. Eagerly, you pulled down his boxers, his aroused 8 inch cock greeting you. Connor held the condom between his teeth, and used his right hand rip it open. He spit the extra part of the wrapper out, and slipped the condom on his hard dick. He grabbed the waistbands of your panties and slid them onto the floor. He rubbed his protected dick up and down your drenched pussy, already making you feel pleasured. "Say please, Y/N," Connor teased once more. "Please Connor! Fuck me until I can't walk!" You moaned out as he slowly entered his hard cock. You arched your back as you clawed Connor's. Connor tightly gripped the bedsheets as he moaned in pleasure as well. "Focus on me, Y/N," he demanded. He moved in and out of your pussy slowly, teasingly, "Connor please move faster!" You requested with greed. "Beg louder," "Please!" You screamed in pleasure. "That's my girl~" He gradually picked up his pace, the sound of skin slapping against eachother echoed through the room. The smell of sweat lingered in the air as the two of you went at it. You felt your mind going blank and the waves of pleasure take over you. "Oh Connor! I'm gonna cum!" You screamed, releasing your juices. "Oh me too, Y/N!" Connor moaned, a little delayed. He pulled out of of your pussy and fell onto your mostly naked body in exhaustion. He stood up and took the used condom off, placing it on the nightstand. You both panted heavily, laying down properly on the bed. You rested your head on his chest, tracing tiny imaginary circles. You looked up to see his beautiful face again and grinned. "Can we do it again?"