Soft {Kouen X Reader}

Bắt đầu từ đầu

It was Kouha's turn to react.

"What do you mean he has a soft spot? I never knew En-nii has an soft spot." Kouha exclaimed.

"Believe me, he does have a soft spot." All of them looked at her back to see Kouen with an plain look on his face.

"All of you, leave us alone for a second...." Kouen's sudden voice made the Ren family ran away from them along with Judar who was simply eating peaches.

When Kouen made sure no one was spying on their privacy, he then carefully looked at [Y/N]'s figure before sitting down in front of her with a stern look on his face.

"So you think I'm kind? Strong and independent? That I have a soft spot?" He started as she slowly nodded.

She could feel Kouen's stare at her making her look down with a blush.

"Well, then. Do you love me?" [Y/N] choked on her saliva when she heard his words.

"W-w-what?" She choked out.

"I said, do you love me?" He repeated.

"I..... I... I do-"

She was cutted off when a pair of lips crashed on hers.

"I love you too"

>>End Of Flashback<<

Kouen snapped out of his thoughts when [Y/N] snapped her fingers I'm front of him.

"What is it?" Kouen asked, his eyes filled confusion.

"You seem to be thinking about something, are you okay?" [Y/N] asked, her eyes were filled with amusement and curiosity.

Kouen only nodded and smiled.

"Just remember the time I confessed" He replied.

"But I was the first one to day I love you!" She whined, her hands tried to reach Kouen's red hair only to be shocked when she landed on a hard and muscular strength.

Her eyes slowly closed when she heard his heartbeat and smiled.

"I really do have an effect on you" She whispered.

"You know it from the start princess [L/N]" Kouen mumbled.

All she did was nod and smile when his hands suddenly wrapped around her waist and kisses her head.

"I wouldn't have this soft spot if it weren't for you" He mumbled, his eyes closing like [Y/N]'s.

"I love you...."

"I love you too, softie....."

OMAKE:

One red head, two pink heads, two black heads and a dark blue headed people watched silently on how the two imperial royals slept in an office.

The pink haired princess had been squealing silently because of the hands of her companion.

"Just shut up if you don't want to be caught" Hakuryuu silently hissed at Kougyoku.

"Mphm!"

"Shhh!!" Hakuei silenced.

"Mphm!"

"We're gonna get caught if you won't stop squealing there!" Kouha silently hissed.

"A-nmmm!!"

"Shut up old hag!" Judar hissed.

Kougyoku then silenced as she glared at Judar.

Koumei just shook his head and snatched his hand away from his sister.

"The Kou Empire will be destroyed if they'll know we were spying them, [Y/N] and En isn't a good combination of anger and battle." Koumei explained.

All of them went silent when they heard his words.

"Battle you say?" Now all of them turned pale as they looked up.

"H-hi En-Nii, didn't know you were here. H-hehe...." Kouha awkwardly laughed.

The others followed along only to shrink when they saw another figure behind Kouen.

"Spying I see, I didn't know Kouha, Koumei, Hakuei, Kougyoku,Hakuryuu and Judar would be like this. But oh well, all of you seem to know the consequences I spying our privacy now do we?" [Y/N]'s voice trailed off.

"Uhhmmm, Uhhmmm." Hakuryuu's attempt on talking was currently off when they saw a bright light coming from the two.

"Well make sure all of you won't die in one blow, because you guys have an wedding to attend to and it's our wedding day." [Y/N] said, an sadistic smile shadows her face.

"Be prepared!"

"AAAAAHHH!!"

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<•>>>

how was it?

I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment your opinions and vote!

Requests are always open for all of you!!

-BSM