5🌾

"Dude, you will not believe who I ran into today," Jaebum said as he barged into Jackson's dorm room after storming out of the restaurant, only to see Jackson laying on the bed with sad music playing in the background.

"Same here...let's drink our sorrow away tonight, Bum." Jackson whined while raising a fist to make it seem as if he was excited. Jaebum sighed as he watched his saddened friend let out a deep sigh before sitting up with his hair pointing in every direction.

The two boys ended up going to a convenience store and buying beer so they could drink it outside with the provided tables. The setting outside was peaceful as couples would walk around in their matching outfits and holding hands, whispering sweet nothings. Jackson sighed as he hopelessly watched them laugh and have a good time.

"So, who did you run into?" Jackson asked as he took a sip of the beer while looking at his friend, who also took a sip before answering.

"Yoojung." Jaebum simply replied as he scrunched his nose, hating the fact that he said the name of a boy that he hated with all his might.

"Wait, the school's playboy?" Jaebum nodded while watching as Jackson raised his eyebrows as he then pointed across the street where he saw the school's playboy doing what he's best at.

Jaebum followed Jackson's finger as it led him to see Yoojung wrapping his arm around M/n's torso as the two of them walked back to the dorms. Jackson looked up at his friend and noticed something that he hasn't seen in ages; interest.

"Jaebum...do you like that kid?" Jackson asked, causing the other to rip his eyes from following M/n and to look at Jackson with confusion.

"Why would I like him? Haven't I told you that I'm not gay?" Jaebum snapped as he gave Jackson a stern look which only gave him a shaking of the head.

"You only say that because of happened in the past. I think you-"

"I'm going back; forgot M/n doesn't have a key to the room."

--------

Hi it's a filler :) but IM FINALLY ON SUMMER BREAK