1🌾

"Okay, M/N, you can leave our sight now." The parents of M/N said as they looked up from their phones for a good minute before going back to their business, not caring to send their son off to college the proper way.

M/N sighed as he took the two big boxes with him inside the university building to see where he could find out who his roommate would be for this school year. The male wasn't happy yet scared to meet the person that he would have to be spending most of his time with, it was more like he was feeling sorry for them.

"Ah, you must be a freshman. Welcome to Fly University, and from the looks of it, you can't find your name on the bulletin board. I'm Park Jinyoung by the way." A boy with black hair that was well-groomed and a nice style to it as it had a nice split with the hottest trend of the coma bang, said as M/N found himself staring at the beautiful boy for too long.

"O-Okay...I'm M/N, nice to meet you." M/N stammered out as he picked up the two boxes once again only to feel as if the weight was lighter than it was early.

"I'll help you with those boxes. I'm surprised your parents didn't come with you to see your dorm though." Jinyoung said as he carried one of the boxes, making his muscles on his forearms show even more than they naturally did.

While following Jinyoung to the dorm, M/N was able to take in as much of the university as possible as they passed the cafe and a convenience store before finally reaching the dorm. Jinyoung went to talk to the head of the dorm staff to see where M/N would be staying as the other stood patiently and silently for the older to return.

"Okay well...it turns out you're staying with Im Jaebum. I honestly wish you luck, but I'll help you get settled in since he's my best friend." Jinyoung said with a trust-worthy smile that would make anyone feel assured but M/N has seen those smiles too many times to trust it.

Instead, M/N nodded his head and followed Jinyoung to the door that had a sign with huge letters saying that gays were not allowed. Slightly taken aback from the message, M/N decided to pretend as if he didn't see the obvious sign and look the other way as he waited for Jinyoung to knock on the door.

"Yah, Jaebum, open the door. It's me Jinyoung." The older said as M/N sucked in his breath in for a little as he waited anxiously to see who would come from the other side of the door.

Before Jinyoung could knock a second time, the door swung opened and M/N was met with a tall boy with jet black hair that fell perfectly on his face. He had many piercings which M/N found highly attractive but the boy just seemed too hard to approach for M/N to even talk to.

"Jaebum, this is your new roommate, M/N. He's a freshman so cut him slack when it comes to you and your crazy parties." Jinyoung said as M/N made a mental note to never be outside of his room when Jaebum hosts parties.

"Will do." The other answered as Jinyoung set down the box on the floor near M/N before patting the freshman on the back while telling him to not to worry about his new roommate.

"My na-"

"Look you're obviously gay and my sign says no gays allowed. So go find a different roommate."

TO BE CONTINUED