3🌾

Jaebum's POV

I sat patiently....scratch that...I had a date in the fucking morning but this freshman just decided to continue sleeping as if it was the weekend. Taking a deep sigh, I decided to go take a quick smoke to take things off my mind.

"Ya Bum, didn't I tell you to stop smoking?" His friend Jackson asked as he came up to the older with him fixing his SnapBack.

"And didn't I tell you stop cheating on your girlfriend?" I snapped back, lighting the cigarette as he stayed quiet before shaking his head.

"Heard you have a roommate now. What's he like?" Jackson asked as I rolled my eyes not wanting to talk about that stupid kid at the moment.

"For starters, he's gay and lazy." I said while running a hand through my black hair. Jackson chuckled as he said something that I couldn't hear before walking away and telling me that he had a date with his girlfriend.

I walked back to my place to see the kid in an oversized white long sleeve with black ripped jeans that hugged his legs perfectly. I closed the door behind me to get the kid's attention as he stared at me wide-eyed.

"A-Ah I tried to change b-but they said everyone else is full..." He said, fiddling with his thumbs as I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bed.

"Whatever. Just don't do anything that would make me uncomfortable. What's your name by the way?" I asked as the boy quickly dragged the boxes to his side before standing straight with a small smile planted on his fair skin face.

"M/n. Nice to meet you, I'll make sure to stay on my side." M/n greeted as I slowly nodded my head with thoughts that definitely need to be thrown away.

Time Skip mah dudes :)

After my little nap, I saw a little notepad on M/n's side that definitely looked important.

"Should I be a mean roommate and look at it?" I questioned myself as I sat on my bed before shaking my head and began to get ready since I promised Jackson on going to the bar since I ditched him last time.

When I was getting ready, M/n came in with a tired look on his face as his round glasses slowly slid off his face. I sighed at the sight before continuing getting ready to see some hot college girls today.

"I'll be back mostly by 10 am tomorrow," I said as I sprayed my favorite cologne before grabbing my phone and wallet, not letting M/n say anything back.

Narrator's Pov

"That cologne stinks." You scrunched your nose as your glasses slowly slid off your face.

Not wanting to work ahead anymore, you decided to get changed and get something to eat. Jinyoung and his friends had suggested going to a cafe that is known for scouting people to work there. But since you weren't really in the mood to work yet, you were only going there for the food.

"Welcome to Delightful Food, what would you like?" The male with a bright smile asked as you smile back before looking at the menu.

"Um this is my first time here, so what would you suggest?" You asked as he nodded his head and grabbed a menu from an empty table while looking for his favorite food.

"Everything is good here but I suggest the strawberry crepe, that's the best." He said as he gave you a thumbs up causing you to chuckle and order that.

Sitting patiently at a table that was near the window, you watched how drunk college kids would walk out of a building across from this cafe as they made a fool out of themselves. You shook your head as you hoped that your roommate wouldn't be like that, only to remember that he was going to be back in the morning.

"Here's your crepe." The boy said as he handed you the dish, watching you eat.

"This is so good. I think I'll have to come here often just for this." You said with a smile as the boy sighed in relief.

"I make the crepes here, so I'm glad you like them." He added as you hummed in response before inviting him to sit with you.

You and the boy that you never really got the name of, talked for quite a while before you decided that it would be a good time to go home. The boy had made you an extra crepe for you to take home as a snack, making you exchange his number with yours.

"Oh, I'm Jungkook by the way." The boy said as you smiled and introduced back.

You ended back at the dorm in a good mood, which made you feel like getting back to doing your studies. While working, Jungkook has been texting and you have to stop yourself from looking at your phone so that you could finish your work.

"Okay, just this once. I will stop working ahead and be a normal person." You said as you closed your textbooks, taking your phone and plopping face first on your bed.

Jaebum's Pov

Here I was finally able to get away from the boy, but going to the bar is just not for me today. Running a hand through my hair, a group of girls came over to the table that Jackson and I are at and immediately tried to seduce us. Where are their manners?

"You look very stressed...why don't I help you feel relieved?" A girl whispered into my ear as she pressed her chest against my arm, looking at me with eyes that were begging me to have sex with her.

"My little brother just called saying that he has a fever, I'll see you later Jackson." I blurted, standing up and walking away from the table that were filled with sluts.

Shaking my head, I went back to the dorm and was greeted with the freshman stopping in his tracks of going to the restroom. He had his clothes and a towel in his arm along with his phone.

"I-I thought you weren't coming back tonight..." M/n mumbled as I shrugged my shoulders, going straight to my bed.

The boy continued walking to the bathroom as I couldn't help but notice how the smell of whatever body wash he was using filled the room. Minutes passed and M/n was still taking a shower, who the fuck takes such a long shower?

Right when the freshman came out, he handed me a box with a label of Delight Food on it. I raised an eyebrow and looked at the younger who had the towel resting on the top of his head.

"Th-The guy that makes the crepes gave me an extra, and you look really irritated right now.." M/n spoke with his voice trailing off to a mumble as he looked down at the floor.

"Is it good?" I asked while taking the box and watching as the younger nodded his head while telling me how good it was to him.

"Did you not get a good girl, is that why you came back?" M/n innocently asked as he tilted his head to the side causing towel to slip slowly.

I shook my head and watched as M/n hum in response, not knowing why I was looking at this boy so much.

"Okay but to be honest, your cologne smells awful. Try to choose something that isn't so heavy." M/n said before going back to whatever he was doing.

This freshman...