4🌾

"Oh frick-never mind- it's Saturday." You sheepishly said as you sat in your bed criss-crossed with your hair pointing in every direction.

"You're up." Jaebum said in his usual cold monotone voice as he slipped on his black leather jacket.

You nodded your head as you rubbed the sleepiness away from your eyes and putting on a sweatshirt that you just saw.

"Uh, that's my uh sweatshirt." Jaebum spoke as you looked at yourself in the mirror and noticing right away how huge it was on you. A sigh escaped your lips as you facepalmed and began to go take off.

"Sorry, guess I'm still half asleep." You apologized as he nodded his head slowly and clearing his throat.

"Y-You can wear it."

Jaebum's Pov

What the actual fuck am I saying right now? You don't even like him, he's annoying and a lazy bum!

"D-Did you eat yet?" I asked, cursing at myself for stuttering for the second time.

M/n hummed in response as he went to change his pants into black ripped skinny jeans and going to the restroom to freshen up.

"No not yet, how come?" M/n asked as he put in his contacts and looking at me with a confused expression on his face.

"Let's go grab something to eat."

M/n nodded his head as he slipped on his white Vans. I scanned him one more time without him noticing, and the first thing that came to mind was that he had this charm to him when wearing my sweatshirt. But I just couldn't figure out what it was...

Time Skip~

You and Jaebum walked into a cafe that was famous among the college students mostly because of how affordable the prices were. Scanning the menu, you quickly found what you wanted and ordered a drink as you wait for the meal.

Jaebum scrolled through his phone as he waited for his meal, making it awkward since you had nothing to talk about with him. You did want to get to know your roommate at one point, but that idea disappeared on the first day you met Jaebum.

"So what's your major?" Jaebum asked as your head perked up, shocked that he was actually talking to you.

"Music, how about you?" You responded while being told that he was majoring in the same thing as you.

The chance of a conversation blooming, was bombed. You sighed in defeat and just decided to study his features. Jaebum was a handsome fellow, and it was obvious that he was the type to not be in serious relationships.

"Oh, did you get a new cologne?" You asked, full curiosity since you hated the scent of the one that Jaebum uses.

"No, does it really smell that bad?" He said as you nodded your head, describing how bad the smell was.

"Trust me, no girl would want to have a guy that smells like that." You said watching as he chuckled lightly and shrugging his shoulders.

"No wonder why I always have bad luck with the ladies." Jaebum joked as you laughed and ran a hand through your hair.

Jaebum's Pov ((Oof sorry for changing))

The waiter came back with our food, and I noticed how interested he was in M/n. He didn't even know that I didn't get my food until after the kid brought it up to him.

"Sorry about that." The waiter said as he gave me a cold look before turning back to M/n.

"I'm guessing you're a student." The waiter said as I glanced at his name tag.

"Holy shit, it's Yoojung." I mumbled as I glared at him before taking a bite of my food.

M/n nodded his head and smiled while chewing his food. If anything, he looked like a rabbit while eating, and that just made Yoojung even more interested in M/n.

"Come pull a chair, let's get to know each other better." M/n cheerfully said as Yoojung nodded his head and giving me a cold look once again.

"M/n, I have to go, um, I'll pay you back for the bill something urgent came up."

There's no way, I'm letting the college's playboy get M/n.