"Hi, Park Jimin. It's nice to meet you!" He said sweetly, tilting his head to look at the other in an effort to charm them. The purple-haired boy slowly turned the corner of the page of his book down, before placing it on the table beside them.

"Hello, Park Jimin-ssi. Ye Ha-Sun, it's nice to meet you too, was your journey safe?" the boy replied, echoing Jimin's greeting.

"Yes, it was nice. Although there's nothing safe about travelling in Seoul nowadays with all the ghouls" He laughed, Ha-Sun nodding in agreement, "That's true". Jimin found himself at a loss of what to say - after all, it had been a while since his last date and he suddenly felt like he didn't know how to act. For a second he began to feel disheartened by his own lack of words, always being a firm believer in fate and that if you're meant to be, the conversation would flow without effort. He decided not to take it personally, thinking of more questions ready to ask the boy before having his thoughts cut off by the presence of a light brown-haired boy, Taehyung he seemed to remember, ready to take their orders.

"Hello and welcome to Magic Shop, what can I do for you today?" He asked, whipping out his notebook and pen and flashing a boxy smile, a characteristic of the boy that Jimin had noticed often throughout their brief meetings.

"Just a hot chocolate for me please. With extra whipped cream and marshmallows, I've been craving them so much lately!" Jimin whined, licking his lips as he imagined the sugary taste of the drink.

"And the same for me please" Ha-Sun agreed, nodding over to the waiter.

"Coming right up!" The waiter smiled again, rushing off to the counter to prepare their drinks. As he left, Jimin felt a smile grow on his face, pleased that he had found something they had in common and that maybe the date wasn't completely doomed.

"You like sweet stuff? Most people turn their nose up when I order something like that, they claim it's overly sweet and disgusting, especially my ex!" he exclaimed, leaning forward on his stool to look at the boy in front of him.

"Yeah," the boy confirmed, "I really love sweet things. I can't stand the bitterness of some teas that people like" Jimin noticed the glint in the other's eyes, but deciding to pay no mind to it, focusing on trying to get to know as much of his date as possible. The date continued like that, receiving their drinks and Jimin diving straight into his chuckling as he got cream round his plump lips and licking it off (and Ha-Sun completely ignoring his own drink, which Jimin found strange but tried to ignore), before advancing to ask him as many questions he could think of. He revealed that Ye Ha-Sun was an English major at the same college as him, and he mostly spent his time reading and writing books in the times between his classes, and he returned with an explanation of his own major, in dance, and how the majority of his leisure time was spent dancing with his friend Hoseok.

After a while of talking, Jimin noticed it was beginning to get late. The stars were starting to glow faintly on the roof of Magic Shop, a feature of the room that Jimin appreciated on his visits to the café - he'd always loved looking up at the stars and thought this was perhaps the reason why he felt an affinity for the place - and the workers were rushing to collect everything up and close the shop up for the night.

"I suppose I better get going. It's getting late. Thank you for the date though, Ye Ha-Sun-ssi, I really enjoyed it" He beamed towards the other, standing up from his stool and gathering his wallet and phone.

"No, Jimin-ssi - let me walk you. There's ghouls around at this time of night!" Ha-Sun insisted, swiftly standing up, so fast the stool made a brash noise against the wooden flooring and retrieving his coat before sliding it on.

Jimin was surprised at the sudden urgency, but he agreed - the area leading up to his apartment in downtown Seoul was not a safe place at night, a famed feeding ground for the ghouls, and he really did not want to be walking through there in the dead of night like this. They said their goodbyes to the staff, making their way out of the door and into the cool breeze of the night. He shivered against the bitterness of the air, goose bumps invading the surface of his skin and bringing a sense that something wasn't quite right. The pair walked in a silence, not quite comfortable but not quite awkward either, as they made their way to Jimin's abode. Turning the corner, Jimin yelped as he felt a sharp pull on his arm, and an excruciating pain on his back as it hit what felt like a brick wall.

"Jimin-ssi... I can't take it anymore... your human flesh... it smells good" he heard against the painful ringing in his ears, feeling a hand make its way around his neck constricting his airways.

"W-what? Ha-Sun, you..? You're scaring me, stop it" he weeped, letting out a soft cry as he felt teeth graze against the skin of his collar, revealed by the ripped silk of his shirt ripped down to underneath his chest.

When he detected the feeling of sharp teeth sinking into him, he howled as he scrambled to get away, attempting to use his strength gained from dancing to push the taller man off his body. The sudden movement surprised the older, making him lose his balance and fall to the pavement behind him as Jimin weakly sunk down against the wall a few meters away, spots blurring his vision as he dipped in and out of consciousness, only faintly hearing the large clash of debris falling in front of him.