7. Get inside NOW!

“Damn it! Can you just give what he wants? I am trying to finish this fuck up presentation!” I am really stressed out because of this project that Blade assigned to me. And how am I supposed to get great ideas when my 2 years old son is screaming his lungs out and crying over a candy his mom doesn’t wana give him. Sugar rush the fuck is not even true.

“For Christ sake, Blake you don’t have to yell. You’re scaring our son.” Kristen glare at me when she past by my office carrying my now sobbing boy.

I am about to say something, but the TV news caught my attention.

“Rain Gillian is cough by our cameras in L.A. Let’s see what she got to say about all the rumors about him.” My eyes went really big when the TV showed Rain walking fast trying to avoid the paparazzi.   

“Rain, what is your opinion about the rumors spreading that you are dating a married man?” I wana hear this. To be honest Rain stop talking to me since the night I almost took his virginity. I know he hate me so much for hurting him and taking his feelings for granted for so long. Well what can I say; I’m a dick for letting him go away.

“It’s not true. I am happy with my boyfriend and we are going strong for 2 years now.” He really moved on. Why am I feeling angry that he moved on? I never had the guts to stand for him. I had the chance not to marry Kristen and be with Rain but I was scared. Scared of what people will say.

“Are you staying in LA for good?”

“No I am just here to spend time with my mom and my little sister. It’s been a long time since I had a family bonding.”

“Why bond in LA and not in San Diego where you grow. Are rumors right that the married man being linked to you are from SD?” Wow now why do they have info about this? Show business really is creepy. Rain’s face changed from smiling soft to a blank expression.

“These are called rumors no basis no facts there for its lies.” That’s his last words. Security people started to push paparazzi out of Rain’s way but the camera still caught Rain run inside the hotel.

I lost myfocus after watching the news. Staring at a picture frame in my table, it’s me and Rain when we are still best friends. Rain is still the same skinny boy. Only God knows how I missed my best friend. I bet he will be proud of me since I am now working in my parents company. But the reality, Rain doesn’t care about me I should know because every time I visit his mom and Snow and I ask if he ask about me. Mom would just answer me with a sad smile. 2 years and I know he really forgets about me. I can’t blame him I ignored him for so long.

“It’s still him after all this year’s Blake. He still holds your heart. Don’t make me regret loving you.” Kristen’s soft hurt voice brings me out of my thoughts. She was standing in my door frame looking sad and it’s hurting me as well.

“You’ve been there long? I am just stressed out, that’s all honey.” I tried to smile.

“I am here long enough to know that Rain is in LA. Just don’t do whatever is in your mind. You’ll ruin everything you’ve worked hard on. And most of all, one wrong move and you will lose me and your son.” I went really red I want to shout at here but part of my mind knows she was right. I am planning to see Rain. Kristen walks away from my office.  

Rain’s POV

“I am safe… I am Fine… Come on baby you know I can take care of myself, besides I’m just having some time with mom and Snow then in a couple of days I will be back home without you even noticing. Ok, ok… no I promise. Got to go they are here now. I love you babe. Be a good boy. Bye.” Rupert is so possessive, protective that sometimes I am thinking if he's my boyfriend or my dad. Hahahahaha yes Rupert and I are living together since I moved out from mom’s house 2 years ago. I never went back. I learn to love Rupert, he's not bad at all. Well, waking up to see him is actually my joy. I love him and he loved me long ago and I feel safe beside him.

I wave at mom and Snow as they enter the restaurant where I am waiting.

“Raaaaiiiiinnnnn!!!” Snow squeal as soon as they entered the place. I stand up and open my arms to give my little sister a big hug. Mom came and hugs us both. God knows how I missed my family so much.

“Rain come home…” Snow whispers in my ears. “It’s fine not to have all the toys and clothes you sent, as long as you live with us again.”

I squat to be at her eye level. I let my model smile on my face. “You are growing up fast little princess and we need to earn more for your schooling. I promise I will always meet up with you and mom. My job allows me now to have long vacations not like before. Soon we will be living in one house again. Just give me some more time to earn Snow.” I kissed her forehead and squeeze her small face lovingly. I look at mom just smiling, giving me the ‘you can baby talk Snow but not me’ kind of look. I roll my eyes and smile at mom.

We had a long delicious lunch in this Italian restaurant. Well Snow and I love pizza and pasta so we really had a great time. After lunch, shopping is next and Snow is still crazy for Barbie dolls and all Barbie things. Mom as always, enjoyed food shopping I guess she drive from San Diego to LA because she knows the airlines will not allow her over baggage. But none the less I still enjoyed this day. And I wana go back to San Diego with them and just feel home once again. But I can’t it’s just too much memory of Blake in San Diego.

By 6PM mom and Snow started to drive home, I watch them drive away from the hotel I am staying. I am about to turn back and walk inside the hotel when a car out of nowhere made a screeching sound and stopped in front of me. I turn back to see who it was and I feel chills run down my whole body when I see who is driving the car.

“Get inside NOW!”